Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Blackburn, home 4th May

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Looks like they've taken the mandatory 2000:

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/april/12/ticket-news--leicester-city-v-rovers/

So hopefully we might get M1 back. 

I’m actually thinking of getting one of them corporate tickets (Leicester tigers) and just using the ticket. Rip off though 

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If anyone is really desperate the away end goes on general sale (remember that?) tomorrow morning. 

I'm holding out for M1 or the weller suite, only missed 9 games home and away whole season (2 being ill and had tickets, 6 on holiday for and west brom the only one i couldn't get a ticket) so confident something will come up

Just now, guest123 said:

I'm holding out for M1 or the weller suite, only missed 9 games home and away whole season (2 being ill and had tickets, 6 on holiday for and west brom the only one i couldn't get a ticket) so confident something will come up

I've emailed again to ask about M1, my last one got ignored unsurprisingly. 

Just now, ronnup said:

I've managed to get one, but am holding out for 2 together so I can take my son. If I get hold of the 2, I'll sell the one on, is that possible?

I’ll take the one mate 😂

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Says on the website that the allocation for their fans is 2042 so M1 should go on sale to us 😄

should have said I called the ticket office the other day and they were still waiting to hear if blackburn wanted to take it

• Like 1