Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Blackburn, home 4th May

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but are any Blackburn fans giving their tickets away? Kinda like what everton fans did back in 2016.

I'm looking for just 1 ticket for my brother.

4 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but are any Blackburn fans giving their tickets away? Kinda like what everton fans did back in 2016.

I'm looking for just 1 ticket for my brother.

Considering that they’re not mathematically safe then I doh t it 

Need one for my daughter who just missed out on 27 points for L1.

As i moaned at the time, the seats i normally buy for her without an issue sold(probably to the staff!!!) so hook me up please brothers and sisters!!!!

i have 1 adult season ticket available for Saturdays game. 
face to face only. Thought someone on here was having it but not replying to my messages. 
ticket is my bro in law and is 4 seats away from myself. So I will meet at turnstiles and then get the ticket off you again once your in the gates 👍

please message me if interested 

5 hours ago, AndyMoore321 said:

TWO TICKETS FOR SALE FOR BLACKBURN , selling together, won't do separate 

one U16

one adult

Good Seats SK2 Row H.

Message me if interested, will call up and get these officially transferred over to you so will need supporters number.

Don't want to be that person but it's illegal to sell football tickets. Wouldn't want you to get a ban especially as you've more or less identified your seats. Try the resale platform. Be very careful.

You might want to edit your post :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

After bedding Michelle Keegan  , I'm still not satisfied, and would love a spare ticket if anyone has one😄🙏👍

Trust me if I was bending one in Michelle Keegan I wouldn't be rushing to get out for football 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Random shout but is anyone going to the game tomorrow and still has their Sheffield Wednesday away ticket and wouldn't mind giving it away?

Been doing a ticket collection and got really annoyed that I can no longer find the above-mentioned one.