Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Blackburn, home 4th May

2 hours ago, rugbyblue said:

F**cking annoying.  There will be loads that have come out of the woodwork for this.  I bet you a pound to a pinch of pigs*t that loads who have tickets for this werent at the likes of swansea in freezing january or rotherham etc.  but hey as long as you get your instagram pic and can say you were there when city lifted the trophy (hopefully) then good for you.  C0cks

Would be ironic if we go into the game more than 3 points off automatic promotion... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ronnup said:

Same predicament. Shit isn't it

It is mate. Literally every single game bar Cov has gone to STH guests….

Luckily for my lad it looks like he’s gonna be able to go with his Grandma. I hope you manage to get yourself sorted 👍🏻

58 minutes ago, Bert said:

It is mate. Literally every single game bar Cov has gone to STH guests….

Luckily for my lad it looks like he’s gonna be able to go with his Grandma. I hope you manage to get yourself sorted 👍🏻

Thanks mate, hope so 🤞🏻

3 hours ago, guest123 said:

pretty sure we'll get M1 but whats the score with the weller lounge etc. i know it's been mentioned before about them going on sale but can't remember 

They've added a new off site hospitality package for that game, which I assume will use those tickets. Maybe a few available nearer the day though. They never seem to come on until a few days before.