Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Blackburn, home 4th May

Club website states, 

Please note this fixture date, time & on sale dates are subject to change (Broadcast picks due 29th April)

I had assumed all games on the final day kicked off at the same time

Does anyone know have they got it wrong or have things changed without announcement?

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

image.png.564250186ffa837a5fdd22cfd302537d.png

Sounds confirmed to me. It only changed last year because of the coronation.

seems odd as they wouldn't be able to show any of the games if it is Saturday at 3pm? 

3 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

seems odd as they wouldn't be able to show any of the games if it is Saturday at 3pm? 

I seem to remember it always being 12:30 (sometimes Saturday, sometimes Sunday) but that statement sounded definitive.

If anything does change I imagine it is Saturday 12:30.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I seem to remember it always being 12:30 (sometimes Saturday, sometimes Sunday) but that statement sounded definitive.

If anything does change I imagine it is Saturday 12:30.

Just checked and every season bar Covid and last year (where the coronation moved it) was 12:30 on either Saturday or Sunday. Went back about 10 seasons.

I'm being selfish, I know, but I want to plan my Bank Holiday weekend & while not wanting to miss the game I would ideally like to book hotel/B&B for the Sunday night but cant as yet as have no confirmation of when the game will be played.

I'd have thought it'd move away from Saturday 4th May 3pm.

If they want games aired on TV, it'd have to avoid the 3-5pm blackout as there are PL games that day too. 

So I would hazard a guess they all get moved to 12.30pm staying on that Saturday or all games get moved to a time slot on the Sunday...

2 hours ago, Winchesterfox said:

Given that all the final games have to be played at the same time, there’s no reason they can’t fix the time at the start of the season. 

This should be the one game of the season that doesn't get moved so fans can make concrete plans in advance.

Plus, bank Holiday weekend, it would be nice if we could arrange things in advance, just this once.

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Haven't seen tickets move like that for a home game in a long time, singing section gone in 30 mins. 

still plenty left elsewhere though? can't get mine until tomorrow

Edited by guest123

5 minutes ago, GLC said:

Sold out. 
haven’t missed a home game all season, 1 point off 35+ and can’t get a ticket now, wonderful 

just out of interest, If your on 15+ points, how did you miss out?

7 minutes ago, GLC said:

Sold out. 
haven’t missed a home game all season, 1 point off 35+ and can’t get a ticket now, wonderful 

Kept refreshing and one popped up. thank **** 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MS0204 said:

just out of interest, If your on 15+ points, how did you miss out?

Because I’m lazy and slept in, after getting home at 2am this morning (thanks Leicester😭

F**cking annoying.  There will be loads that have come out of the woodwork for this.  I bet you a pound to a pinch of pigs*t that loads who have tickets for this werent at the likes of swansea in freezing january or rotherham etc.  but hey as long as you get your instagram pic and can say you were there when city lifted the trophy (hopefully) then good for you.  C0cks

• Like 2