Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

KFC Extortionate Prices!

On 24/03/2024 at 13:51, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Same with all fast food joints now, I don’t get why anyone would eat such disgusting stuff and get fleeced in the process. There is a top notch restaurant in my area that you can comfortably get a main at for 10-13 and when I say it’s nice I mean it is absolutely stunning. I’ve not got a maccies for years. I liked whoppers but they’re like a tenner now. No chance. This is profiteering based on brand recognition and it’s working. 

Care to share this establishment? 

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

The state of the economy has much to blame for this + Brexit etc. KFC probably hit the worst because of high oil prices, higher flour prices and poultry also being more expensive. 

1 hour ago, Hitesh said:

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

The state of the economy has much to blame for this + Brexit etc. KFC probably hit the worst because of high oil prices, higher flour prices and poultry also being more expensive. 

Still damn poor quality, though.

I had the urge to have a KFC meal deal a few months ago. Lukewarm chips, chicken that was watery and quite slimy and the coating was barely noticeable as southern fried.

Never again.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

KFC is dog bob. Has been for years. Worst chips out of the lot of them and that's saying something. 

If you want fast food chicken from a chain outlet, Pepe's Peri Peri is fvcking sensational NGL. 

On 24/03/2024 at 18:23, Unabomber said:

Put me off when some scrubber found a chickens head in a bucket from the Coalville branch 

dont tell everyone unabber   thel all want one. marx bros 1923 i think:D maybe

3 hours ago, RoboFox said:

KFC is dog bob. Has been for years. Worst chips out of the lot of them and that's saying something. 

If you want fast food chicken from a chain outlet, Pepe's Peri Peri is fvcking sensational NGL. 

Chips are different now