Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (H) - pre-match

Well iv decided to change my own attitude today - because I can control that and only that  - it’s been a tough watch lately and obviously they are shot of confidence and don’t get me wrong I still have my opinion about the manager and the style of play - however I’m going to stop stressing myself out continuously being so negative about it - come on Leicester let’s have 3 points today 

I think its fair to say we all want  / need a win today, and our forwards / anyone in the team to score those fu"%ing sitters that have eluded them beyond belief in so many matches, however if we lose, I refuse to get annoyed, the lack lustre approach and lack of determination to win a match has ruined enough of my down time, just get out there and smash Norwich FFS so we can enjoy the rest of our hard earned Bank holiday Monday, before going back to work tomorrow.

52 minutes ago, Heskey2011 said:

On my 3rd poo of the day

Up to 4, realised left footed Doyle will be up against left footed, cut in merchant Gabriel Sara, so Doyle will be blocking shots and in-swinging crosses with his right. 

Guts can't take it.

On 29/03/2024 at 22:23, Trent Steel said:

We are in the playoffs spot already 

Technically it's still in our hands with a game in hand on the two above us, we win every game we get promoted, of course that won't happen 

32 minutes ago, jv1 said:

Well iv decided to change my own attitude today - because I can control that and only that  - it’s been a tough watch lately and obviously they are shot of confidence and don’t get me wrong I still have my opinion about the manager and the style of play - however I’m going to stop stressing myself out continuously being so negative about it - come on Leicester let’s have 3 points today 

Well done mate, that is an excellent attitude 👏👏👏respect