Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (H) - pre-match

Goes without saying if we don’t win tomorrow and the other two win the shit is gonna hit the fan big time and will keep hitting the fan for the next few weeks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Surely we are going to have a game where we will be clinical in front of goal, law of averages and all that.

What is interesting is what do we do if we do take the lead?

Sit back or go for more?

Feels like ages since we played well and won.

1st half Sheff Weds we were excellent. 2nd half set the tone for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

I'm actually intrigued and  to see the fans reaction tomorrow when we're 2-0 down in a peverse way.

Especially with Enzo being a bit firey. Could be the hallmarks of an unforgettable experience at the KP. - for all the wrong reasons. 

Pre-match threads are as toxic as the match threads, some proper over-reactions as normal

In other news, did we only give Norwich 2000 tickets or is that all they're bringing? Thought they normally had a bigger following than that.

Screenshot_20240331-221541-600.png

On 29/03/2024 at 16:27, Chelmofox said:

We should be trying to make the KP a fortress so that the opposition sh1t the bed. Instead it will be people turning up late, moaning, filtering out 5 mins before the end of each half. Despair of our lot sometimes.

Yes exactly, I don't blame people for feeling down and annoyed at how things have been going lately but before and during the game the atmosphere needs to be electric and encouraging try and make a fortress. After the game be as toxic as you like

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Pre-match threads are as toxic as the match threads, some proper over-reactions as normal

In other news, did we only give Norwich 2000 tickets or is that all they're bringing? Thought they normally had a bigger following than that.

Screenshot_20240331-221541-600.png

Gave us minimal allocation, so club have done it back 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Surely we are going to have a game where we will be clinical in front of goal, law of averages and all that.

What is interesting is what do we do if we do take the lead?

Sit back or go for more?

Feels like ages since we played well and won.

Sadly there's no such thing as the law of averages.

6 minutes ago, TeamRocket said:

Finding it hard to see us win a game anywhere now to be honest. Can only dream that we click tomorrow and the star line up again

We just need to take our chances. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

We just need to take our chances. 

We don't need that sort of sensible talk in this thread.

Unless you've got some doom to add to the gloom you'll struggle to fit in here.

8 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Gave us minimal allocation, so club have done it back 

No one can accuse our club of being fast learners!    But better late, than never, I suppose.  

(it'll be interesting to see if it really is 2000, or the standard lower allocation 2/3 blocks which is normally 2600 I think.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcfcfoz said:

6 hours 10 mins to go, gonna be a hard fought 2-0 home win, followed by Ipswich 1-1 Southampton, and Leeds 2-3 Hull to end the day

I think at this stage, a. Southampton win might be better? 

• Like 1

Really hope we can regroup and come back with a victory that reinvigorates the season, I don’t know why but I have a feeling both Ipswich and Leeds are going to slip up today, just hope we can capatalise. Would be great to get the 3 points on the board and apply pressure to both clubs in advance of their kick offs. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ely fox said:

It’s lucky we have got two very winnable home games the way we played in the last game away. 

Reminds me so much of last season, around this same time of year, 3 very winnable and important games vs Palace, followed up by home games to Villa and Bournemouth, we lost the 1st and Rodgers left, only for us to absolute cack our nappy and throw in 2 absolute stinker performances to lose both games. I know Enzo is still here but lose today and Saturday and I genuinely think any hope of automatic promotion will be gone. Massive week especially when considering the potential financial results being released tomorrow. 

• Like 1