Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (H) - pre-match

8 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Our fans can't get behind us when we were running away with it and looked certain  to win the league.

Now playing shite and going down like the titanic and you think our fans are going to put on a display 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 

spot on there, seems like a massive entitlement from some of our fans imo

37 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Sharky getting fans nod because he’s not been playing. No way should he start over Fatawu. 

Always the way. Players always seem to get better on the bench in the minds of fans. As bad as Fatawu and Mavididi have been and as much as I love Albrighton, I really don't think this would improve the team 

4 minutes ago, Raj said:

Play like Brazil circa 1970's or play like Wimbledon circa 1990s just get the 3 points.

I loved how Sky used to pick Oneill's leicester against wimbledon in the 90s'

without exception they were always terrible games of 'football' :D

• Like 1

Let’s really get behind the lads today, such an important game. That said if it is apparent they can’t be bothered they need to be called out as well, and win or lose let’s hope the stadium is not half empty at full time, either cheer them off to the rafters or aim the chants towards the club, not that they appear to care. Today has to be the day the fans awake from their coma.

Edited by whetstonefox

Just now, ParkerPen said:

I loved how Sky used to pick Oneill's leicester against wimbledon in the 90s'

without exception they were always terrible games of 'football' :D

We need that in the last 10 minutes when we are losing 1-0 instead of fannying around at the back!.

Hoof the fecker up to Vesty!!

• Like 1

We crucified and buried this club on Good Friday. It's now 3 days later, it's Easter Monday, it can only mean one thing. Yep, FoxesTalk will dig up, re-crucify and bury again!

COYB. Get behind the team, 8 games left, 5 at home. We can do this! (my pre-match optimism usually dissipates when Winks and Choudhury pass the ball between themselves 15 times from the kick off).

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Raj said:

We need that in the last 10 minutes when we are losing 1-0 instead of fannying around at the back!.

Hoof the fecker up to Vesty!!

at least mix it up sometimes, I cant argue with this. 

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I’d definitely start Albrighton today, with Vardy. They still have an instinctive understanding of each other’s positioning and will both give it 100%

Vardy is 37, has just recovered from injury and played 3 days ago.... I probably wouldn't risk him.

40 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I’d definitely start Albrighton today, with Vardy. They still have an instinctive understanding of each other’s positioning and will both give it 100%

Absolutely. The under-using of Albrighton makes no sense to me. Still effective at this level and yet is never called upon when Fatawu or Mavididi are proving ineffective. Would like to have seen more of Mashanwise, too 

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Don’t think vardy will play after he started 72 hours ago unfortunately.

Hoping for:

Mads

Ricardo

Coady

Vestergaard

Doyle

Winks

Akgun

KDH

Albrighton

Vardy

Mav

With Ndidi, Daka, Justin and Fatawu to all be used off the bench in a timely manner.

47 minutes ago, MancFox24 said:

Always the way. Players always seem to get better on the bench in the minds of fans. As bad as Fatawu and Mavididi have been and as much as I love Albrighton, I really don't think this would improve the team 

Start him with Vardy for one match and see what happens. It’s worth a try