Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (H) - pre-match

58 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Norwich are decent, however they’re poor away from home. At home they’re unbeaten this year I think. 

Don’t fancy us at all, perhaps a draw if we’re lucky, but I can see Norwich turning us over today.

I think they will come and play so should be an open game and more exciting than the previous just hope we get the 3 points.

14 hours ago, kenny said:

If we are short on 8s, then he ought to consider playing Ian at 10.

I think it's also time to consider albrighton on the right and fatawu on the left.

He has got to try something that makes us less predictable.

I'd also say it's time to go back to starting Daka and benching vardy.

Our best performances have come when Daka starts. Give vardy 20 mins off the bench.

29 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

You think they will make changes to their approach in less than 48 hours ? 

whatever they thought would work on Friday will be rolled out again today …… etc etc 

I don’t expect any significant change in set-up / formation but I do expect him to have the team organised, know their roles and motivated to get the 3 points.

Coady for Faes would be a plus.

Edited by JimmyC74

6 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

I don’t expect any significant change in set-up / formation but I do expect him to have the team organised, know their roles and motivated to get the 3 points.

Coady for Faes would be a plus.

Riccardo for hamza too please. If fit no point holding back. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Do you not think he should be doing this from the start of the season until the end?

Enzo is a fraud and shouldn't be anywhere near coaching at championship level 

I don’t think he is a fraud, but he appears an idealist who needs certain players to make his vision a reality. Players we don’t really have enough of and likely won’t be able to afford moving forward.

He defo has his faults, he stubborn, rigidly committed to one way of playing and his use of subs questionable. 

my gut is he won’t be with us from the summer regardless of where we finish.

All that said let’s hope he can get us promoted.

1 minute ago, Supergray22 said:

Yes Ricky P for Hamza and I expect Daka for Vardy, but that’s about it.

4 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

This and rest Fatuwu and bring Albrighton in as a minimum.

Edit: I wrote 'rest' but meant BENCH.

Edited by Nick

Coady for faes, Ricky for hamza, yunus or albrighton for fatawu - if faes or fatawu start this game after those performances on Friday I literally give up 

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

This and rest Fatuwu and bring Albrighton in as a minimum.

Edit: I wrote 'rest' but meant BENCH.

Sharky getting fans nod because he’s not been playing. No way should he start over Fatawu. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Sharky getting fans nod because he’s not been playing. No way should he start over Fatawu. 

Both Fatawu and Mavididi have been stinking the place out recently, more the latter to be honest.You can’t keep just selecting players who are so dreadfully out of form or in the case of Mavididi seem to be showing a can’t be arsed attitude.

• Like 1

Abdul’s been a shocking for weeks. His only meaningful contribution of late came against Bournemouth….. but the bigger issue is he is now becoming a liability. Poor decision making in dangerous areas of the pitch is leading us to concede in the transition, and at the moment our defence is as solid as piss wet tissue paper, so it usually costs us goals or momentum. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Maybe but Fatuous performance on Friday was the worst in a blue shirt by a country mile. 

He needs to be benched.

And if we don't put Ricardo in that position then it's Albrighton  (I don't want Praet there!)

I support Leicester and England, and it’s so frustrating watching 2 teams with the best squads in their retrospective leagues/ competitions managed by 2 managers completely inept at in game management, so rigid it’s always like for like, sit on theirs hands when games go against them, and shrink in the last 15/20mins of games.

Enzo is too rigid, and it will cost Leicester this season 

4 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Both Fatawu and Mavididi have been stinking the place out recently, more the latter to be honest.You can’t keep just selecting players who are so dreadfully out of form or in the case of Mavididi seem to be showing a can’t be arsed attitude.

I don't get the Mavididi points - think he's a most dangerous player that can beat a man and scored a corker in the Cup against Chelsea. Fatuwu is out of form Mavididi is one of the few players we have that can create with ball at feet - his outside of the right foot bending cross on Friday was awesome.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ian S said:

With Hamza starting Fatawu has been playing recently much deeper, Hamza is rarely dropping back into position so meaning Fatawu is effectively being the right wing back which obviously has a knock on effect on him going forward, I can’t defend Mavididi as I agree with what you have written 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We need to go for it, not try and manage the game so ferociously, because when you’re not at it, it doesn’t work. Most championship games are chaotic. It just infuriates me that we’ve got pace to burn in this side, yet we never use it……. If we set up to attack in the transition, we’d be untouchable in my opinion. 

:fc:

We have everything right but the finishing. Last game should've been a walk in the park but for some awful decision-making in the box. Turn that around and we're golden. 3-0 to the Foxes.

2 minutes ago, LE3_Fox said:

We have everything right but the finishing. Last game should've been a walk in the park but for some awful decision-making in the box. Turn that around and we're golden. 3-0 to the Foxes.

Just loving the optimism, shame I haven’t got any left at the moment.

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Norwich are decent, however they’re poor away from home. At home they’re unbeaten this year I think. 

Don’t fancy us at all, perhaps a draw if we’re lucky, but I can see Norwich turning us over today.

Last two homes games QPR and Middlesbrough have followed a blueprint and beaten us, I think Norwich will be slightly more open because they’re a better team. Nonetheless, first goal is crucial and if Norwich score it we are beaten.

49 minutes ago, Lad1966 said:

The team/players are obviously struggling. Let try to get behind the lads and give some encouragement. I know it’s hard to do that, when they’ve been serving up the rubbish recently and we might not all like the style of football we are witnessing, but what we can control is the support and encouragement we as fans can give the team, and boy do they need us know.COYB🏆🏆🏆

Our fans can't get behind us when we were running away with it and looked certain  to win the league.

Now playing shite and going down like the titanic and you think our fans are going to put on a display 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆