Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (H) - pre-match

Win this and go top of the league. Even then you’ll still have most of the forum ranting that we’re not smashing other teams with Football Manager scores. 

Lose this and I’ll be ranting that we’re not smashing other teams with FIFA on beginner level scores. 

Must-win just to stop the rot and finally put some pressure on the teams at the top. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stopharage said:

Win this and go top of the league. Even then you’ll still have most of the forum ranting that we’re not smashing other teams with Football Manager scores. 

Lose this and I’ll be ranting that we’re not smashing other teams with FIFA on beginner level scores. 

Must-win just to stop the rot and finally put some pressure on the teams at the top. 

No one is going to moan if we win this. We need it, badly.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Stopharage said:

I think with 8 or so matches to go, fook the performances, we just to win them all.

• Like 2

I don't want to just see a win today, I want to see the performance of team with a rocket up their arse.

Ricardo & Coady in.

I'd be inclined to stick with Vardy despite the woeful display on Friday. Sometimes things just don't go your way, but despite that, of all the Strikers we have, it's still Vardy who'd I'd feel most comfortable to put away chances.

Yes he missed a few, but he was still in the right place. Daka would have been on his arse somewhere & Nacho would have still been on the half way line.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

No sign of Hermansen or Stolarczyk at the players arrival, talk of a training ground virus situation, that new Loof Lirpa strain. Ward present and set to start :facepalm:

Big Dan is back apparently too and got his passing boots on

• Haha 1

I'd probably rip Fridays starting line apart if it was up to me. But that might be considered knee-jerk and over dramatic. However, the likes of KDH, Faes and one or both of our wingers have to be hooked by half time at the latest if it's clear they are still in Bristol mode. We'll know within the first 10 minutes if Mavididi is on it. This is no time for patient wait and see. Get the subs on early to give us half a chance. At worst we need to go down fighting if we have any left in us. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stopharage said:

Needs to be a comfortable win for a large portion of the fans to calm down 

4 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I don't want to just see a win today, I want to see the performance of team with a rocket up their arse.

Ricardo & Coady in.

I'd be inclined to stick with Vardy despite the woeful display on Friday. Sometimes things just don't go your way, but despite that, of all the Strikers we have, it's still Vardy who'd I'd feel most comfortable to put away chances.

Yes he missed a few, but he was still in the right place. Daka would have been on his arse somewhere & Nacho would have still been on the half way line.

Agree with your comments re: Vardy.

Yes he missed chances (4?) But at least he got himself in the right place to get those chances (He also had a pretty good all-round game IMO).

I noticed Salah had 12 (TWELVE!) shots yesterday - he only scored once. Simple maths tells me he missed eleven others, but I'm betting Liverpool fans aren't screaming for him to be dropped. Vardy is in great form - but just had a match where the rub-of-the-green went against him!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Today's game is 'do or die ' simple as that!

Have our players got the guts required to win?

... not so sure.

Do we die if we lose? 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Do we die if we lose? 

We cany keep calling matches must win and say the same the next game.( Exacyly like last season)

Like others have said, today will show what we are made of, if we have the bottle, if Enzo has a plan B.

If the severity of the situation hasnt sinked in for the management and players now it never will.

The beauty of sport is that we just don’t know and on current form we have reason to be afraid while knowing we have the players to win if we get it right.

This is the exciting bit, hope mixed with fear, willing victory and dreading despair. The story of our season will be written and we are willing participants.

2 minutes ago, Mr Weller 2 said:

The beauty of sport is that we just don’t know and on current form we have reason to be afraid while knowing we have the players to win if we get it right.

This is the exciting bit, hope mixed with fear, willing victory and dreading despair. The story of our season will be written and we are willing participants.

Yes although with Leicester it feels like there’s an inevitability around losses at the moment 

19 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Ricardo & Coady in.

I would take 8 shit wins at this point, this promotion means too much in terms of the financial stability of this club. Even if this team show nothing to prove they arent going straight back down next season i would take it.