Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattFox

Thai Celebrities on the Pitch/Parade

HOW CUM TIE CELEBS ARE ON BUS BUT NOT KATE MIDLETON?

MY 7 YEAR OLD WAS CRYING AND SAYIN 'WHY ARE SUM OF THE PEEPLE FROM TIELAND? WHERE IS ARE PRINCESS?'

DINT KNOW WOT TO TELL HIM.

NOT THE CLUB I ONCE NEW.

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

I was there with my 12 year old (we were at the Blackburn game too). We had a fun day out - lots of messing around, dancing and laughing. All the talk was about the players and the staff we knew. We haven't even talked about busses 3 onwards. 

I'm not saying i agree with the influencers / hangers on (i've discussed previously i've been to work events full of them and it pi55es me off, its part of modern corporate advertising), but for us at least it had zero impact on the day.

To be fair, i also disagree with the entourage of hanger ons, i was there with my family(Mrs and lad fecked off to Highcross after an hours wait but me and my daughter who has been to many matches enjoyed it.

We didn't go seething and spitting at the entourage, i was just p1ssed off about the long wait and typical lack of organisation from us. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Skid_1884 said:

Maybe it’s the new normal but this has been the weirdest and limpest promotion celebration I have experienced.

Ipswich showed how it should be done with raw emotion and a sense of community.

They are rising through the leagues and have not been in the Premier League for many years. Of course it will be a different type of emotion.

3 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Their owners seem to have done everything to a tee - fair play to them.

Can't help to want them to succeed further, but they'll know League One will be a slightly different kettle of fish.

They seem to care about the club's supporters, which is very critical for club owners to do.

Can't help but think that Top has forgotten the value of LCFC's fans in some ways (free pints aside) a bit, something his Father wouldn't have allowed am sure.

I'm not defending anyone as I am a mere 'man on the Clapham omnibus' so obvs don't know the real world reality of what both sets of owners do. But the Hollywood Wrexham super dudes are actors, their entire life's work and objective is to create positive branding and image. Which has worked on you and I guess multiple others, but I'd be hard pressed to believe they care about the supporters and have done everything to a tee. They are making bucket loads of money and creating huge marketing opportunities for their other business interests. If that stops, their 'care' for Wrexham will suffer the same fate as the King prawn tiger noodles I had last night. Down a pipe the next morning and long forgotten

• Like 1

I don't mind Top bring an entourage.... but where was Top when Ridgers needed sacking?  He left it too late and down we went.

Let's see how much value he adds this coming season. 

Top needs to re earn respect.... I am not sure he is going about it the right way.

• Like 2

On 05/05/2024 at 23:17, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Yea I thought throwing Filbert Fox toys out stunk of belittlement. Not good optics - like be thankful and have a toy…

On 05/05/2024 at 23:19, Lako42 said:

Beer, donut, coconut water.... 

Be thankful they weren’t throwing those coconut things down on the hoy polloy.

• Haha 2

I don't have a problem with family and friends of players/coaches/staff being involved to be honest.

I do have a problem with how anti-fun Leicester are on days like this and how they'll try to make our experience worse in order to please non-Leicester fans.

Not sure why a small army was deployed to prevent a pitch invasion. Look at the scenes at Portman Road. We're seemingly not allowed to have that.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I don't have a problem with family and friends of players/coaches/staff being involved to be honest.

I do have a problem with how anti-fun Leicester are on days like this and how they'll try to make our experience worse in order to please non-Leicester fans.

Not sure why a small army was deployed to prevent a pitch invasion. Look at the scenes at Portman Road. We're seemingly not allowed to have that.

Getting on the pitch was fun v Doncaster in 2014, but the trophy presentation was amazing in 2016, would not swap that moment for anything, will be forever seared into my mind. Given the presentation was largely average on Saturday, I would have preferred being on the pitch 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Getting on the pitch was fun v Doncaster in 2014, but the trophy presentation was amazing in 2016, would not swap that moment for anything, will be forever seared into my mind. Given the presentation was largely average on Saturday, I would have preferred being on the pitch 

I doubt the club would have had an issue clearing the pitch of supporters if they wanted to.

To be fair, there were that many stewards, police, Thais etc., on the pitch, if the fans had got on as well it would have been like a scene from a disaster movie with the pitch sinking down, or to put it another way, it would have been like a Leeds meltdown  but without a trophy and promotion.

5 hours ago, Scanchez said:

HOW CUM TIE CELEBS ARE ON BUS BUT NOT KATE MIDLETON?

MY 7 YEAR OLD WAS CRYING AND SAYIN 'WHY ARE SUM OF THE PEEPLE FROM TIELAND? WHERE IS ARE PRINCESS?'

DINT KNOW WOT TO TELL HIM.

NOT THE CLUB I ONCE NEW.

That's satire at its best 

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Didn't want portman road 

Glad we got what we got 

Was a fantastic ending 👏 

• Haha 3