Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
werestandingup_weresittingdown

Fave LCFC goal/Best LCFC goal

Thought id try and lighten the mood a bit round here!!! it is xmas after all!! :D

Ill start -

Fave LCFC goal

Very hard to choose, i have 3! - thompsons' equaliser against swindon in play off final

- Walshies header in the 3-3 arsenal thriller

- fitzpatricks diving header at notts county in zenith data! what a night!!!!

Best LCFC goal

Joachim's goal at barnsley in that midweek game at there place. Took it on a run and unleashed a 25 yarder with the outside of his boot and bent it into the top corner. Pure class.

:thumbup:

FAVE GOAL:

Muzzy's 25 yard volley V Spurs at Filbo (The don't go Martin game!) Raaa, what a strike and what an atmosphere!

BEST GOAL:

Has to be Izzet again. Bycycle kick in V Grimsby.

I forgot about that ripper, absolute pure quality and would rival the Collymore one especially given the nature of the game.

I forgot about that ripper, absolute pure quality and would rival the Collymore one especially given the nature of the game.

Indeed a ripper and a half!

I remember grabbing my mate so tight he thought he had bruised ribs!

Ahhh the memories - what a game.

Maybe not the best, but for sheer emotion....Steve Claridge's shinned winner against Palace (Wembley) Play-Off Final

Maybe not the best, but for sheer emotion....Steve Claridge's shinned winner against Palace (Wembley) Play-Off Final

Definately, the most surreal most moment ever. Slow motion goal, slow motion reaction from Nigel Martyn and an even bigger slow motion reaction from our fans. Amazing.

What a moment that was. I remember hearing the ball hit the stantion in the back of the net - and then just a massive delayed roar!

My favourite goal was when Izzet scored against Watford at Vicarage Rd, I think it was his first for the club, that goal made sure we were in the playoffs, which we went on to win against Palace !

Best goal for me was the Izzet over head kick.

Ahhh me and my dad were at that game and Filbert beat Harry the Hornet up :laugh:

Theres been a few but my favourites have to include Clazzas v Palace and Tony James v Oxford :cry: Best would have to be Muzzeh v Spurs - what a cracker!

My favourite goal was when Izzet scored against Watford at Vicarage Rd, I think it was his first for the club, that goal made sure we were in the playoffs, which we went on to win against Palace !

Ahh that header, another great day. We had loads of fans there that day.

Where have all the good days gone?

That day will stay with me for ever, we had filled the away end and me and my mates had to get tickets in their end, we sat at the very front and with a minute to go to kickoff I looked behind me to see a load of lads wanting their seats back, think it was their firm, we started singing Leicester City we rule supreme, 2 seconds later they ran down to us a bit of a scuffle occured, we were ushered to our end, by the time we got there we were all covered in gob from there fans, and our lot started singing "We're proud of you" to us ! Quality, felt great being a City fan..... Oh the good old days.....

Fave Goal:

Steve Claridges against Palace. Game was destined for penalties "and that could be....the winner from Claridge....IT IS". I was only 9 and my dad nearly chucked me down from the top tier. Went so mad that i cant actually remember being so happy. Still watching that leaves a few goosebumps.

Best Goal:

One of 3 of Muzzys. His overhead kick, his Spurs goal or the one gainst Leeds in the Cup when we were losing until the 88th minute, scored a penalty then Izzet lobbed the keeper from 45yards to win it.

Nalis vs Leeds - another cracking goal

Favourite - Choice between two, Dions at Charlton and Muzzys pen against Derby in the 3-2. Both produced mad celebrations and both came away from home.

Best - Probably Izzets bicycle kick against Grimsby but Nalis vs Leeds comes very close

Favourite - Choice between two, Dions at Charlton and Muzzys pen against Derby in the 3-2. Both produced mad celebrations and both came away from home.

Best - Probably Izzets bicycle kick against Grimsby but Nalis vs Leeds comes very close

Lenny Glover 1974 Fulham FA Cup. 1-1

Has to be Keith Weller's (man in tights) goal of the month versus Norwich - one-two with The Birch on the half way line, then ran on to the line, cut inside, and beat the goalie at the near post..... oh what memories!!

Second - same player versus Newcastle (I think?) - first time volley from edge of the box from a corner on the right.

faveourite - without a doubt claridges winner in ET against palace 1996. only 9 years old and just feeling pure extasy with those around me knowing were back in the prem i havent felt like it since and long do i dream of being at the new wembley and the birth of a new city legend with a fine strike, ill be dreaming a while i know

best - muzzys vs grimbsby or nalis vs leeds in the 4-0 drubbing on sky!

Favourite goal - Walsh's winner v. Derby - it gave us our first-EVER win at Wembley and buried the jinx forever on our games there.

Best goal - Joachim v. Pompey - the first time I'd ever seen a FOX score a winning goal at the hovel (and to date, still the only time... :(:( ). The goal and the scenes that followed were amazing!

Archived