Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Palace Man

Hughes to Palace for 250k?

Hi, hope you don't mind me coming on here, but rumours at Palace are that we have a bid 250k for your player Stephen Hughes, and the bid is being considered:

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?thre...25&pagenumber=1

Just wondered if you have heard of this?

Thanks

Nice win yesterday by the way :D

We already had money for a striker!! It would take more than that bid to get him. Hardly worth selling one of your best players for only a 150k profit. We'd have to replace him for 150k.

Nah chance.

Hi, hope you don't mind me coming on here, but rumours at Palace are that we have a bid 250k for your player Stephen Hughes, and the bid is being considered:

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?thre...25&pagenumber=1

Just wondered if you have heard of this?

Thanks

Nice win yesterday by the way :D

I would be suprised if he went for that measly amount :unsure:

Levein said at the time of signing Stephen Hughes that he's got the bargain of the century and that he thought he was worth a few million and only found out he was up for grabs when he tried to sign another player with the same agent.

So it would take a seven figure sum to get him, if he did go for a pittance thered be a riot.

Levein said at the time of signing Stephen Hughes that he's got the bargain of the century and that he thought he was worth a few million

But that was when he blatantly lied, cos we didnt know better ;)

So it would take a seven figure sum to get him

£7 ;)

if he did go for a pittance thered be a riot.

Your exagerating. Hughes hasnt materialised as the player we`d like him to be. Once he gets 10/15 games going without injury, then he may show some quality. At the moment, hes playing alongside 2 other Cm`s for support.

But that was when he blatantly lied, cos we didnt know better ;)

£7 ;)

Your exagerating. Hughes hasnt materialised as the player we`d like him to be. Once he gets 10/15 games going without injury, then he may show some quality. At the moment, hes playing alongside 2 other Cm`s for support.

I'm not exagerating, if Hughes was sold for £250k there would be an uproar.

Over Craig Levein's dead body will Hughes be sold, he was miles better than Gudjonsson last night and he's not fully fit and is carrying weight.

I have no doubts Williams and Hughes can play centrally together now and hopefully CL will trust them to show it on Saturday.

[..] Hughes hasnt materialised as the player we`d like him to be. Once he gets 10/15 games going without injury, then he may show some quality. At the moment, hes playing alongside 2 other Cm`s for support.

Totally agree with that assessment of Hughes. He's been either injured or playing while recovering from an injury ever since he came here.

IMO, we really haven't seen anywhere near the best he can produce, if he can get a good run of games together, get his fitness and sharpness back together I think we'll see him shine.

Archived