Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Spurs fans want De Vries rather than Rasiak

Quote from 606...

"I cant see why everyone is criticising De Vries. He was more than a handful for Dawson and especially Gardner. And the finish for the winning goal was clinical. I would much rather we had him as Mido's backup then Rasiak. He' strong and holds the ball up well, a bit like a less skillful but much stronger version of Peter Crouch."

Quote from 606...

"I cant see why everyone is criticising De Vries. He was more than a handful for Dawson and especially Gardner. And the finish for the winning goal was clinical. I would much rather we had him as Mido's backup then Rasiak. He' strong and holds the ball up well, a bit like a less skillful but much stronger version of Peter Crouch."

I'd swop him for rasiak :thumbup:

MDV is brilliant :D

People will hopefully get off his back now he's getting so much good press, the fact he couldn't speak after the game shows how much effort he puts in!

9 goals this season so far :cool:

MDV is brilliant :D

People will hopefully get off his back now he's getting so much good press, the fact he couldn't speak after the game shows how much effort he puts in!

9 goals this season so far :cool:

Rasiak = £2 million

De Vries = £50,000

De Vries is alright. His winner last night paid back his transfer fee alone

Rasiak looked like a player who has started 3 games all season. Spurs fans shouldn't be suprised that he is rusty. MDV put in one of his best performances ina city shir, but we all know his limitations..

The sky :D

Well, question is how many good years DeVries still has ahead of him. He's 30.

Although Rasiak could develop into a real blunder, too.

Anyhoo, let's hope the guys can take something out of the Spurs game and put as much effort into the remaining Championship games as they did on Sunday.

Well, question is how many good years DeVries still has ahead of him. He's 30.

Although Rasiak could develop into a real blunder, too.

Anyhoo, let's hope the guys can take something out of the Spurs game and put as much effort into the remaining Championship games as they did on Sunday.

That's why our manager has planned ahead and signed Fryatt, one for the future.

De Vries especially last night was so fired up, if looks could kill!! I thought it was pure determination that helped him play so well last night. I havn't seen anyone hold the ball up and lay it off as well as he did last night, was a joy to watch their two centre-backs get out-muscled time and time again. I know he will never be a top-class striker and he does have limitations but if he shows desire and pure determination like that when he gets his chances to play, then i hope Leicester fans will really start to warm to him.

I thought Rasiak was simply dreadful last night. It got to the point where the Spurs fans were ironically cheering every time he won a header or completed a pass.

Yep, I noticed that too. A bit harsh, but then again our fans do the same to De Vries most of the time.

I agree that Rasiak was poor yesterday, he was head and shoulders above most players on the pitch yet still lost most of the aerial battles against McCarthy and Johansson.

I'd swop him for rasiak :thumbup:

I fkin wouldn't! De Vries would be a lot better if he works on his shooting. I think he even outdid himself yesterday with that last goal, calm as you like although I must admit when it fell to him I thought he was gona take too much time over it and miss or something.. he just needs to be a bit more composed and think about his shots cus sometimes he sometimes to lash a bit wildely at chances or goes for power of accuracy (I can think of a few examples last night).

On a side note, Rasiak was fking pants... lol.. derby reject, derby reject, woah, wo-oah

de vries de vries de vries is on fire

de vries de vries de vries is on fire

who needs connolly when we've got mark de vries. :huh:

mark de vries was fantastic last night especially in the 9st minute.

timing his run to perfection <_<

I think that was more luck than judgement to be honest :D

Archived