Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Please...

As much as we all want Levein out, shouting for his head will do as much good as us playing with 5 men would. We desperately need a win on saturday i cant remember a more important game.

So PLEASE, can we get behind the team for the 90 minutes, and whatever the result, shout for Levein's head at the final whistle.

:)

As much as we all want Levein out, shouting for his head will do as much good as us playing with 5 men would.

Well a few games ago when we went through the few games of getting players sent off, we played better with 10 men, Maybe we'd play even better with 5? :unsure:lol

We desperately need a win on saturday i cant remember a more important game.

It keeps being said it was said before the christmas period "These games over christmas with be the most important in ages" then before the Sheff Wed game "I can't think of a more important game"

We can keep saying it but we're running out of games and we can't just lose one then come on here and say "This is the most important game...Can't think of a more important game" its getting boring :yawn:

Well a few games ago when we went through the few games of getting players sent off, we played better with 10 men, Maybe we'd play even better with 5? :unsure:lol

It keeps being said it was said before the christmas period "These games over christmas with be the most important in ages" then before the Sheff Wed game "I can't think of a more important game"

We can keep saying it but we're running out of games and we can't just lose one then come on here and say "This is the most important game...Can't think of a more important game" its getting boring :yawn:

I think the Plymouth game next week is the biggest game so far this season. Another game against a team thats close to us and its our game in hand over the other relegation candidates. Its gonna be a huge game for everyone associated with LCFC!

I think that if we dont win against Plymouth we will get relegated. I honestly cant think of where our next win is going to come from?

The tension when we beat Oxford in that final game all those years ago was unbearable so whatever happens I would hate to be in that position - a couple of wins would help confidence and our position, so yes they are all vital games. I will sing my heart out and will not be booing or diverting any attention to CL. BUT FFS will someone tell the players????? At long last at least Paddy is coming out and giving a rallying call - let them take some responsibility and wake up.

Without wishing to being a doom monger let's be clear if we go down ask yourselves how many of them care enough for City to stay???Correct - not very many!!!!!

CL said a strange thing in an interview along the lines it's all well and good the players thinking of playing in the Premiership - does that sum up the problem??

Chants for 'Levein Out' during a game is just counter productive. We need to pick up points and fast, but at this moment in time, I can't see where our next win is coming from.

Unfortunately, there will be a minority who will sing this throughout. The same people who booed Kisnorbo yesterday. Kisnorbo was shocking, but booing him doesn't help him in any shape or form.

We may have to face up to the situation that irrespective of how Levein does over the next few weeks, he'll probably be here until the end of the season. I can't see our board sacking him.

The tension when we beat Oxford in that final game all those years ago was unbearable so whatever happens I would hate to be in that position - a couple of wins would help confidence and our position, so yes they are all vital games. I will sing my heart out and will not be booing or diverting any attention to CL. BUT FFS will someone tell the players????? At long last at least Paddy is coming out and giving a rallying call - let them take some responsibility and wake up.

Without wishing to being a doom monger let's be clear if we go down ask yourselves how many of them care enough for City to stay???Correct - not very many!!!!!

CL said a strange thing in an interview along the lines it's all well and good the players thinking of playing in the Premiership - does that sum up the problem??

I think it does sum up the problem. Why would they try when they are playing agianst shit like Wednesday and Crewe. Come on, they're only on 5 grand a week!

As much as we all want Levein out, shouting for his head will do as much good as us playing with 5 men would. We desperately need a win on saturday i cant remember a more important game.

So PLEASE, can we get behind the team for the 90 minutes, and whatever the result, shout for Levein's head at the final whistle.

:)

I'm with you 100% but there needs to be a response from the team and the manager too.

Good post C_man

Advise to those that want CL to go and all the booers

Don't become the oppositions twelfth man by calling for heads to roll or booing your own players. Get behind the boys as frustrating as it is. By calling for heads and booing you only adding to the pressure your own team feels.

Do it outside the stadium and not in it!

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Archived