Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the blue wilderbeast

IF LEVEIN IS NOT SACKED THIS WEEK

hello, im new to this board, normally use foxfanzine board. i only started posting on that 3 months ago as i could see the club i love limping to league one with a manager who is clearly out of his depth.

if craig is not shown the door by monday evening, we fans have got to take some action to show the club that they should take our opinions seriously. i think with saturdays cup game we have a fantastic opotunity to vent our frustrations without effecting league support. the fans should hold off buying tickets untill later in week and if hes not sacked, we should all boycott the game. while this will hit the clubs finances, we can not be taken for granted by the club that we will blindly hand over our hard earned cash to a club that does not listen. the club would realise that ticket sales are dire and may act before the weekend, knowing a change will sell tickets. i appreciate some fans will say this is disloyal, but if we just keep funding craigs plan to league 1 and dont attempt to do anything about it, surely thats more disloyal. we cannot allow this to go on any longer!

hello, im new to this board, normally use foxfanzine board. i only started posting on that 3 months ago as i could see the club i love limping to league one with a manager who is clearly out of his depth.

if craig is not shown the door by monday evening, we fans have got to take some action to show the club that they should take our opinions seriously. i think with saturdays cup game we have a fantastic opotunity to vent our frustrations without effecting league support. the fans should hold off buying tickets untill later in week and if hes not sacked, we should all boycott the game. while this will hit the clubs finances, we can not be taken for granted by the club that we will blindly hand over our hard earned cash to a club that does not listen. the club would realise that ticket sales are dire and may act before the weekend, knowing a change will sell tickets. i appreciate some fans will say this is disloyal, but if we just keep funding craigs plan to league 1 and dont attempt to do anything about it, surely thats more disloyal. we cannot allow this to go on any longer!

Or pay for your ticket and have a protest at the end. Do what Newcastle did and people did against sheff U all those years ago and gather outside the main stand doors. Once the directors can't drive away in their BMW's to their million pound houses they may take note.

Or pay for your ticket and have a protest at the end. Do what Newcastle did and people did against sheff U all those years ago and gather outside the main stand doors. Once the directors can't drive away in their BMW's to their million pound houses they may take note.

Spot on.

Once anyone with the power to remove Levein feel under a bit of pressure, he'll be straight out the door.

Luckily our manager at the time did not leave due to those protests.

We definatley need another Sheff Utd in 96 incident, I was there outside the Carling Stand in 96 and it made me realise the power of fans.....even if we didn't get what we wanted that time.

We definatley need another Sheff Utd in 96 incident, I was there outside the Carling Stand in 96 and it made me realise the power of fans.....even if we didn't get what we wanted that time.

I'm inclined to think that the board probably want to get rid of Levein but are being put off by the risk of being relegated and paying out half a mill to get rid. Dangerous ground, we would be better off being relegated with Levein than without him, and that is the decision the board have to make. That being the case, as previously stated in this thread, we have to make the board uncomfortable to tilt the balance.

PROTEST!!

THE TRUTH IS LEVEIN IS NO O'NEIL. THE FANS WERE MISGUIDED BACK THEN LUCKILY O'NEIL WAS MADE OF STERNER STUFF AND PROVED THE DOUBTERS WRONG. PERSONALLY I DON'T CONDONE PROTESTS AGAINST FOOTBALL MANAGERS AS THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES IN THE WORLD OTHER THAN FOOTBALL BUT IF FANS WANT TO PROTEST THEN SO BE IT.

THE TRUTH IS LEVEIN IS NO O'NEIL. THE FANS WERE MISGUIDED BACK THEN LUCKILY O'NEIL WAS MADE OF STERNER STUFF AND PROVED THE DOUBTERS WRONG. PERSONALLY I DON'T CONDONE PROTESTS AGAINST FOOTBALL MANAGERS AS THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES IN THE WORLD OTHER THAN FOOTBALL BUT IF FANS WANT TO PROTEST THEN SO BE IT.

Do you not know where the caps lock is or do you like SHOUTING at everyone. Quiet please!

If levein gets sacked tomorrow what chance has any new manager have to wheel and deal and get new player in and out with the transfer window closing next tuesday. I feel we should have sacked him in the new year. New year = New start. Thats what pompey did and then got harry back (rather suspect) he went out and got a load of new player straight away - saying this though hasnt really helped there cause. But i just feel as each day slips by there are less opportunties for us to stay up. :cry:

Does anyone remember the Pleat protests? Some lads came on the pitch vs Blackburn, ran over to the dugout and made their feelings known (heroes to a man, in my book). This got the fans going after the game when there was a protest outside the old main stand. Not that anyone can run on the pitch now (not even our players lol) as it's against the law. Those were the days....Anyhow. I don't think it will go to Saturday. If we lose at Plymouth he'll be gone. Might even be gone tomorrow. Depends on whether the Board think Rob kelly can hold the ship until we find someone else, which won't be easy.

If levein gets sacked tomorrow what chance has any new manager have to wheel and deal and get new player in and out with the transfer window closing next tuesday. I feel we should have sacked him in the new year. New year = New start. Thats what pompey did and then got harry back (rather suspect) he went out and got a load of new player straight away - saying this though hasnt really helped there cause. But i just feel as each day slips by there are less opportunties for us to stay up. :cry:

Results wise it may not have happened.....yet. But what it has done is galvanise the fans. There is no doubt that the same would happen here. Must be better than is happening at the moment..,.

Does anyone remember the Pleat protests? Some lads came on the pitch vs Blackburn, ran over to the dugout and made their feelings known (heroes to a man, in my book). This got the fans going after the game when there was a protest outside the old main stand. Not that anyone can run on the pitch now (not even our players lol) as it's against the law. Those were the days....Anyhow. I don't think it will go to Saturday. If we lose at Plymouth he'll be gone. Might even be gone tomorrow. Depends on whether the Board think Rob kelly can hold the ship until we find someone else, which won't be easy.

Yeah I was there that Blackburn game think we lost 3-0 or 3-1 was mad afterwards outside the main stand I think SHipman was chairman but Mrtin George came out & spoke to the fans ,not long after George was new chairman & Little was appointed. Gold medal to the fans who went on the pitch tho they helped the Pleat out cause no end & probably helped us stay up !

agree he should have been gone in new year.

Archived