Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jyry

Emile Heskey

:ermm:

Lets get Gupps, Savage, Heskey, Muzz, Kasey Keller, Simon Grayson, Steve Claridge, Tony Cottee back, get ian marshall down the gym for a few sessions and bring him on after 85 minutes, we'll be in the playoffs in no time.

And lets get Gary Coatsworth Gary Gary Coastworth back too!! Rock hard!

While we're at it lets get MON back too....

No. Lets not sign Heskey, the Filbert Street pitch never recovered from the hammer it took from him falling over on it every 5 minutes.

THE LEGEND THAT IS EMILE "BRUNO" HESKEY

He's a better player than people give credit for, after all, if it wasn't for his departure, a cool 11million looking back on it now (we swindled them really), O'Neill may not have left, Lennon would have been knocking it about still, Eadie would have made a miracle revival from injury, The walkers could have been scheduled sooner, Collymore wouldn't have gone n played Firemen and gone on to become Englands dream come true (the new supersub, after Ready steady teddy!), Peter Taylor wouldn't have plotted the downfall of a great team, we wouldnt have wasted 3million on Matt Jones, 5million on Ade Akinbiyi, and consequently fallen into administration...etc etc.

OWH ITS SO DEPRESSING!

THE LEGEND THAT IS EMILE "BRUNO" HESKEY

He's a better player than people give credit for, after all, if it wasn't for his departure, a cool 11million looking back on it now (we swindled them really), O'Neill may not have left, Lennon would have been knocking it about still, Eadie would have made a miracle revival from injury, The walkers could have been scheduled sooner, Collymore wouldn't have gone n played Firemen and gone on to become Englands dream come true (the new supersub, after Ready steady teddy!), Peter Taylor wouldn't have plotted the downfall of a great team, we wouldnt have wasted 3million on Matt Jones, 5million on Ade Akinbiyi, and consequently fallen into administration...etc etc.

OWH ITS SO DEPRESSING!

We must be the unluckiest football team in the histoy of football! :doh:

Lets get Gupps, Savage, Heskey, Muzz, Kasey Keller, Simon Grayson, Steve Claridge, Tony Cottee back, get ian marshall down the gym for a few sessions and bring him on after 85 minutes, we'll be in the playoffs in no time.

And lets get Gary Coatsworth Gary Gary Coastworth back too!! Rock hard!

While we're at it lets get MON back too....

No. Lets not sign Heskey, the Filbert Street pitch never recovered from the hammer it took from him falling over on it every 5 minutes.

Come on the guys was a legend!! Plus MON told him to go down do you not remeber how many goals we scored from set pieces

Come on the guys was a legend!! Plus MON told him to go down do you not remeber how many goals we scored from set pieces

OK OK maybe I was a tad on the harsh side. He is still a good player, but for th money he would cost us, is it really worth it? Not right now. I can see him coming back when he's 32 or so before he retires...

OK OK maybe I was a tad on the harsh side. He is still a good player, but for th money he would cost us, is it really worth it? Not right now. I can see him coming back when he's 32 or so before he retires...

i dont think he'd ask that much, it would depend if he thought we had a genuine chance of promotion, or he could just fancy coming home

True, but he did spend half the game on the ground chating with the physio.

Love to have him back but i think he'd be a little expensive though.

Hesky won't be back. The difference in what he earns in the Prem and what he would get at the Walkers is incredible. If he moves it will be to another Prem side who can afford his high wages.

you want to get ian marshall down the gym for a few sessions :blink: well i guess whatever floats your boat :P

That joke is the lowest of the low ithuriel! :P

I'd have marsh on for any 90th minute corner, even at the age of 40 odd

Iiian iiian ian ian MARSHALL!

Archived