Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

What are the chances of Tuesday being sellout?

Thinking about travelling down from the Toon and buying them on the door, don't want a nasty shock when I arrive though :blush:

NO chance, every games been around 20/22 thou. hopefully a bigger gate on tuesday though, won 3 in a row and playin derby. cant wait :D

Very low. We've only won three games in a row. Its gonna take a lot more than that to get the 'i only go when they're winning' fans back.

Winning 3 games in a row isn't the point. i'd be wanting to go if we had lost the last 3 all 6-0. This is gonna be a cracking game. I can only really afford to go to 1 game in the next few months so what a better game to make it hey!

hope so FNQ. but i cant see it. would be nice for it to be the biggest home gate so far this season. valentines day wont put people off imo.

I'll be taking the missus out but you can bet i'll have a secret radio stashed underneath the restaurant table for score updates!!!

Quite frankly I had been hinting for ages - Its her turn to treat me - Derby are playing at the walkers on the 14th - SADLY, they fell on death ears....

haha unlucky matey. i might be taking my other half down the walkers as i treated her to a nice meal last night so its her turn to take me, although i'll have to get her a ticket on the door and hope the lad who usually sits next to me dont turn up. otherwise its pick my own seat time.

hope so FNQ. but i cant see it. would be nice for it to be the biggest home gate so far this season. valentines day wont put people off imo.

I know quite a few people who aren't going because of valentine's day, but then again they are season ticket holders and have given their ticket to someone else so i suppose it doesn't matter :P

No chance of a sell-out though. 25,000 max

Thinking about travelling down from the Toon and buying them on the door, don't want a nasty shock when I arrive though :blush:

i doubt it will be a sell out as its valentines day, plus we havent sold out all season, even the 1st game

Archived