Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stevefox

Ruffus brevett Approach declined

Foxes Denied

RUFUS Brevett will not be joining Leicester City on loan.

The Foxes offered to take Brevett to the Walkers Stadium on a one-month loan deal

Despite stating that Brevett is unlikely to feature in the first team this season, Pulis was unwilling to release Brevett for just one month

"Leicester rung up and wanted to take Rufus for a month," said Pulis.

"A month is no good for me or the club, if they want Rufus they should take him for the rest of the season."

The veteran left-back has also been linked to Doncaster Rovers in recent weeks.

Hopefully Kelly plans to use Sheehan either as back up or in place of Nissa, especially if some bookings come along. As Sheehan's injured it's logical to get someone just for a month until Sheehan's fit again. Well that's how I see this approach.

By that description you could be describing Alan Rogers which makes me glad it's not gone through!

I think I'd prefer Johansson at left back anyway - he seems to be settling in to that position now.

i think kelly just wanted someone experienced as back-up to the leftback spot just in case.

the squad is a little stretched in some areas at present and im guessing there arent a lot of leftbacks who are available to loan at present.

Archived