Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

8 hours ago, The Bear said:

Definitely. 

I've also had Vollendam at home to Feyenord, also @ 22/1.

That game was ****ing infuriating. 0-0 is the single worst outcome as well. ****ing shit.

• Like 1

Took a £40 cashout instead of £100 earlier on 80 mins instead of relying on Leicester to score a winner. I wasn't confident! I only did it knowing I had them keeping alive a couple more accas if they did go on to win. And if they didn't all of them were down, so made sure I got something back just in case. 

Still have two accas left running tonight. One waiting for a PSG win to payout who've just kicked off (8pm), the other all legs up except for the freeze leg with Clermont, PSG's opponents at 14/1.

PSG have made 11 changes for this game too so hopefully a Clermont early goal then Enrique comes to his senses, brings the stars on and they go on to win. 

Edited by The Bear

48 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Bristol city let me down today for a 350/1 6 fold, had Luton 3s and cov 13/5 in it who both obliged, bit of a sickener! 

well done bear, they not talking of shutting you down or restricting yet?

No nothing yet. Just withdrew another £150 from the account to go with the £250 a couple of weeks ago. Still left myself with a hundred to play with so we'll see if they want to put a stop to me. 

• Haha 1

Infuriating weekend here. I've landed loads of freezes but bust it with the acca fillers pretty much every time.

I had Heidenheim, Palace and Clermont yesterday and all won. Porto about to bust the last of the three which is infuriating, but I did cover it by doing another with Guimaraes. A Porto win from here would be perfect. Not feeling too lucky here though.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, The Bear said:

No nothing yet. Just withdrew another £150 from the account to go with the £250 a couple of weeks ago. Still left myself with a hundred to play with so we'll see if they want to put a stop to me. 

How on earth have you managed to avoid it? You must be in profit overall now.

31 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Infuriating weekend here. I've landed loads of freezes but bust it with the acca fillers pretty much every time.

I had Heidenheim, Palace and Clermont yesterday and all won. Porto about to bust the last of the three which is infuriating, but I did cover it by doing another with Guimaraes. A Porto win from here would be perfect. Not feeling too lucky here though.

Yes as you can see above I had to pick some really short prices to guarantee the wins. I only fancied one or two above 1.3-1.4. Meant the returns weren't quite as big and I had to up it to a massive £4 in some cases! 

33 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

How on earth have you managed to avoid it? You must be in profit overall now.

I've made about £500 in 5 weeks. Though I did top up the account with about £40 when I got short on funds after my first withdrawal. 

I've still had a few punts on regular accas as well mixed in so I guess £100 a week plus a few mug punts is keeping the account looking not too suspect as of yet. I think I'm gonna up it to £4 from here on in though see how much extra I can make. I'll just do it bit by bit nice and slow, not just start whacking £5-£10 per acca. 

Edited by The Bear

23 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Update: Exactly as feared. Porto lost and now the Guimaraes freeze is about to fall too. It's not even a case of it being a bit harder to land the other four teams - it's substantially, undoubtedly far harder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Update: Exactly as feared. Porto lost and now the Guimaraes freeze is about to fall too. It's not even a case of it being a bit harder to land the other four teams - it's substantially, undoubtedly far harder.

Agreed. Been a real pisser tonight as two early teams let me down in my four accas. Then you have to sit and watch as 3 out of 4 big priced teams score first, and I can't do a damn thing about it. 

Oh well at least I didn't freeze them all first then late teams let me down as that would have wasted 3/5 for the week. Still frustrating seeing that potential £380 from those three sitting there taunting me though. 

The key to this is definitely picking the 4 short priced teams. Midweek nights are hardest because there's just less  games and you have to take a couple of punts ultimately. I call them "Banker willy pullers" now when they inevitably let me down lol:cry:

Edited by The Bear

23 hours ago, The Bear said:

I've made about £500 in 5 weeks. Though I did top up the account with about £40 when I got short on funds after my first withdrawal. 

I've still had a few punts on regular accas as well mixed in so I guess £100 a week plus a few mug punts is keeping the account looking not too suspect as of yet. I think I'm gonna up it to £4 from here on in though see how much extra I can make. I'll just do it bit by bit nice and slow, not just start whacking £5-£10 per acca. 

Yeah my plan was fivers until £500 profit, tenners until £1,000 profit then twenties - obvs dropping back down if I lost a few.

I think you doing a few other accas probably helps you. My Sky account was actually in a bit of profit beforehand so may be why I got done.

On this account I suppose the fact I've lost every one so far might be a good thing in the long run lol 

48 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Yeah my plan was fivers until £500 profit, tenners until £1,000 profit then twenties - obvs dropping back down if I lost a few.

I think you doing a few other accas probably helps you. My Sky account was actually in a bit of profit beforehand so may be why I got done.

On this account I suppose the fact I've lost every one so far might be a good thing in the long run lol 

My Skybet account has been in profit since 2018! Only a couple of grand but they've left me alone as it was all mug bets and Cheltenham stuff. 

Edited by The Bear

Just now, The Bear said:

Hmmm. Not sure if they've stopped me freezing or not but all my bankers have come in/are coming in tonight and Atalanta is unavailable to freeze. 

Screenshot_2024-04-11-20-39-27-798_com.skybet.app.skybet-edit.jpg

5 per week limit? Although not sure when the week starts/finishes (doubt it's a Thursday!) 

Doh I was out earlier and my phone was about to die just before half time when Atalanta was 1-0. Thought I'd better cash out while I have the chance, not thinking they'd go on to win :angry:

So ended up with £30 instead of £110... :(

I thought I'd completely lucked it, I did Atalanta on a freeze totally forgetting that I was playing football later. Got to half time in my game and Atalanta went 0-1 up immediately. Ended up being a waste of a freeze. I just need Lanus now to basically make the money I've lost back on this account. Lanus being 1.17 to win the game - will no doubt ****ing draw lol 

I'd cash out but the offers are just insulting. £83 win overall and I'm offered £60 for a 1.17. They're even worse than 365 this lot.

• Like 1