Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Couldn't cash that one out fast enough!! 

Screenshot_2024-03-16-20-59-06-162_com.skybet.app.skybet-edit.jpg

Jesus Christ. I'm messaging my sister now. I can't read these anymore. It's straight twenties from the get go!

• Haha 1

Tbh three big prices up in one day is dreamland. £210 back from £9, and I bottled another £40-50 by cashing out.

£20 stakes on those three would have netted about £1400 without cashing out. Surely that would red flag you instantly on their system. 

Just looked at my stats since starting on 1st March - 45 accas, 10 of them frozen, 7 winners. £70 staked, £320 back. Not bad for 16 days.

Edited by The Bear

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Tbh three big prices up in one day is dreamland. £210 back from £9, and I bottled another £40-50 by cashing out.

£20 stakes on those three would have netted about £1400 without cashing out. Surely that would red flag you instantly on their system. 

Just looked at my stats since starting on 1st March - 45 accas, 10 of them frozen, 7 winners. £70 staked, £320 back. Not bad for 16 days.

Usually I'm die hard never cash out because the EV is disgusting long term, but I think with the extra EV added from being able to freeze a result, it's probably acceptable.

No idea what sky are using to flag people on their system but you're probably right that anything 4 digits or bigger would be flagged pretty quick. Great results while they last though. :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Usually I'm die hard never cash out because the EV is disgusting long term, but I think with the extra EV added from being able to freeze a result, it's probably acceptable.

No idea what sky are using to flag people on their system but you're probably right that anything 4 digits or bigger would be flagged pretty quick. Great results while they last though. :D

When I got restricted at Paddy Power it's because I was making bets with stupid random stakes like £17.46. They were calculated for Matched Betting purposes so we're pretty obvious. That and any consistent winning on a particular offer or market I'd imagine is a flag for them too. Mine was 14up on the NFL. I only bet witht hem on that market, and with silly random stakes it looked pretty obvious. 

That's why I always make sure to have some regular accas on Skybet as well. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Going on this acca freeze too, so apologies if you have these teams too in your bets... 

Leeds

Juve

Man Utd W

Dundee (as the freeze option) 

Roma

PSV 

Sporting Lisbon 

Nice one. Though you know you only have to have 5 legs. You obviously get a bigger return with more, but more chance of one of them letting you down. 

If you have more than 4 banker picks then you can mix and match them in other 5 fold accas so one team doesn't ruin all of them. 

• Like 1

Well that didn't take long. 3 accas today and all 3 outsiders have scored first and been frozen in the first 15 mins - Oxford City 8/1, Inverness 6/1, Colchester 5.25/1)

Just got to hope the other bankers come in as they are all the same four fixtures for all three accas :unsure: (Barnet, Chesterfield, Derby, Willem II). Not overly confident in Derby tbh. 

Golden rule: Never take the advice of a bookie.

Paddy Power's 'Top Tips' for yesterday's matches:

Rep of Ireland v Belgium - both teams to score (finished 0-0)

England to beat Brazil (lost)

France to beat Germany and both teams to score (France lost and didn't score)

paddypower.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chelsea's turn to be the one to let me down yesterday and ruin 3 frozen accas. £230 missed out on because they concede a late equaliser to Burnley at home FFS.

Three weekends in a row I've been done out of multiple accas by one team. Punishment for having the gall to win 3 in one day I reckon! 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Absolutely loads of big freeze teams came n this weekend. I've got my mate to do me 5 bets today and 2 of them have won already.

Make that 3. Absolutely incredible goings on at Stuttgart v Hoffenheim.

For a bit of a summary, this weekend, all of the following either won or held the lead at some point, so were a viable pick for a freeze:

Bristol City (v Leicester) @ 5.25

Plymouth (v Norwich) @ 6.50

Watford (v Leeds) @ 6.50

Cambridge (v Barnsley) @ 8.00

Carlisle (v Peterborough) @ 11.00

Harrogate (v AFC Wimbledon) @ 7.00

Estrela (v Sporting) @ 12.00

Luton (v Tottenham) @ 9.00

Hoffenheim (v Leverkusen) @ 12.00

Dortmund (v Bayern) @ 6.50

NEC Nijmegen (v PSV) @ 8.00

Heidenheim (v Stuttgart) @ 9.00

Utrecht (v Feyenoord) @ 9.50

Estoril (v Porto) @11.00

Brighton (v Liverpool) @ 8.50

Genuinely remarkable that they still offer this to anybody. I had the ones in bold. Ones in blue actually won the game.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had all of Harrogate, Estrela, Luton, Hoffenheim, Heidenheim, NEC and Estoril. 

The last two I didn't even freeze because Chelsea had already done in my accas for them. VK Plzen let me down in the others at 1.33.

Annoyingly my Heidenheim acca came in yesterday but I apparently couldn't freeze it as I'd already used my 5 for that week because I'd done a couple of midweek ones. Typical that the 4 other legs in that one all win easily by 2 goals. Grrrr.

I assume the "week" runs Monday to Monday. 

Edited by The Bear

7 hours ago, The Bear said:

Boom 💥

Screenshot_2024-04-01-16-53-30-249_com.skybet.app.skybet-edit.jpg

Haha get in there. I'm happy to see anybody hammering them on these.

My mate put five fivers on for me and two of them landed - both at slightly above 25/1. Heidenheim acca was wrecked by Crewe and Valerenga, but Lincoln and Inter sealed two winners for around £300 won. That's £700 or so profit on these and plenty more accounts to come :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Haha get in there. I'm happy to see anybody hammering them on these.

My mate put five fivers on for me and two of them landed - both at slightly above 25/1. Heidenheim acca was wrecked by Crewe and Valerenga, but Lincoln and Inter sealed two winners for around £300 won. That's £700 or so profit on these and plenty more accounts to come :D

I've got two of my mates onto it now. They both lost yesterday (only putting on one acca) but can see me winning at it so they'll keep trying. 

Heracles (13th) beat AZ Alkmaar (4th) last night 5-0 at home! They were 7/1 shots pre kickoff. 

But the best thing about it is the name of one of the guys who got two goals for Heracles - Jizz Hornkamp 😅