Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

101 Reasons...

66. You all backed Taylor's appointment as he was an 'up and coming manager' and dissed the Walsh/Cottee application because of their 'lack of experience'. Shallow cliches masquerading as deep thought as usual.

Very true......Over rated as England U21 manager as well.

79. He thought Junior Lewis was an adaquete replacement for Neil Lennon.

80. Hew played horrible, defensive, negative tactics even when we were doing well.

81. I had to watch us play in the premiership with a strike for of Benjamin and Akinbiyi, it was embarassing.

82. We thought he would sign lots of good young under-21 players he had worked with, we got Lee Marshall.

83. He is a darling of the media for no apparent reason.

Wow, almost at 100 and we've still got 3 days before the match :thumbup:

After having a quick look on google how is this for an account Taylor's best signing's time with us:

To accompany the departure of "fans favourite" Ade Akinbiyi, a list of his honours achieved at the club this season:

v BOLTON - Ade is first to arrive at the club

v IPSWICH - Ade heads narrowly wide from cross by Robbie Savage in pre match kick about

v BLACKPOOL - Despite trying to duck, a corner hits Ade in the head and goes in "just watch me go now" he remarks

(Worth Cup)

3 GAMES LATER - Ade wins a corner

2 MONTHS LATER - Ade scores what he describes as "the best goal of my career" when he rounds his cat and two gnomes before smashing the ball into the roof of the net from 6 paces, sadly the cameras are not there to catch it, and his neighbours were out!

1 MONTH LATER - Finishes 2nd in race with defender, but says he was happy to be in the top 2.

v SUNDERLAND - Scores from 2 yards after neat 1 - 2 with Sunderland defender.

v VILLA - Referee bans Villa players from their own box and frank Sinclair holds down goalkeeper as Ade ghosts in at the far post to score again. "I think I will score 30 goals and keep us up now" he claims.

After not kicking the ball for 2 months Ade leaves for £2.5m to Crystal Palace to the total disbelief of the Leicester fans.

84. petertaylor.jpg

For therapy (posted at the time of the Newell saga by someone I can't remember) click here.

97. Eidur gudjonsson cost £4.5 million from bolton that summer but he though ade was a better investment at £5 million

O'Neill tried to sign him for us just before he left to go to Celtic. At the time Gudjonsson wanted to come as he felt that going to Chelsea might mean he'd be a fringe player instead of a first team regular. O'Neill left, Taylor came in and the board informed him of the Gudjonsson situation but Taylor didn't want him.

O'Neill tried to sign him for us just before he left to go to Celtic. At the time Gudjonsson wanted to come as he felt that going to Chelsea might mean he'd be a fringe player instead of a first team regular. O'Neill left, Taylor came in and the board informed him of the Gudjonsson situation but Taylor didn't want him.

ooh the bitch and we got ade akinbadbuy shrewd move peter :thumbup::mad::mad:

Archived