Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Barcelona V Chelsea

A massive game tonight and i for one can't wait!

I hope for all sorts of controversy and goals as a neutral!

It'd be nice if Chelsea won though. ;)

A massive game tonight and i for one can't wait!

I hope for all sorts of controversy and goals as a neutral!

It'd be nice if Chelsea won though. ;)

Definately with you on that one, got to say I have a strange feeling about tonight.... somthings going to kick off.

I doubt I will know who I want to win until it kicks off.

I agree, I've toured the Nou Camp and they are all nutters. The away changing room is made tiny on purpose to intimidate the away team. I actually jumped in the bath that the likes of lampard and Cole will be using tonight. :cool:

I'd like Barca to win for one reason only..

The way that Mourinho / Chelsea were on Saturday at West Brom.

Yes he is a great manager, but he needs to stop making enemies at every game Chelsea play.

Also, I remember everyone having a pop at Man Utd (rightly so) about surrounding the referee etc. Just because you are top of the league, it doesn't mean you can get away with everything.

I mean, what was the point in appealing Robbens red card? Blatant two footed tackle. Pathetic!

I agree, I've toured the Nou Camp and they are all nutters. The away changing room is made tiny on purpose to intimidate the away team. I actually jumped in the bath that the likes of lampard and Cole will be using tonight. :cool:

i've toured the Camp Nou aswell, it' a bit old and rundown inside isn't it but it does have some character about it. COME ON CHELSEA!!!! do it for the english fans, don't let the racist spaniards win! i think chelsea will pull it off tonight against the odds with there counter attacking ability.

i've toured the Camp Nou aswell, it' a bit old and rundown inside isn't it but it does have some character about it. COME ON CHELSEA!!!! do it for the english fans, don't let the racist spaniards win! i think chelsea will pull it off tonight against the odds with there counter attacking ability.

It's breath-taking.

I've said this before, I know. I HATE CHELSKI. I also know they have some English players (and Damian Duff!). But I still want them to get right, royally (Rebublicanly, in my case) stuffed tonight. Why do I hate them?

1. 1980 - brick on the head at Stamford Bridge

2. Pretty much every game at Filbo. Bastards running riot.

3. Dog Boy. That dying swan act on Saturday at the Baggies. Twat.

4. The Gurning Russian. He is ruining the game with his ripped off from the poor of Russia millions.

5. Mourhino. Thinks he's God. Well, I'm an atheist, so stuff you Jose.

6. Robben. Twat.

7. Erland Jonhsen - for that dive. Bastard.

8. Pretty much everything about the "Saville Row suits and Chelsea stylists" image the press foist on us when they're too stupid to think of something more original...like Chelski bastards. Of course the press are ALWAYS stupid.

9. Ken Bates.

10. Ron 'Chopper' Harris.

11. That moronic song of theirs "One man went to mow....ad bleeding nauseum".

Need I go on?

Come on Barca!!!!

' date='Mar 7 2006, 09:33 PM' post='285906']

Who is this tool that's commentating apart from Clive?

"I think Gallas could have imposed himself more when it was 0-0 somewhere around the mid...half point"

David Pleat

I've said this before, I know. I HATE CHELSKI. I also know they have some English players (and Damian Duff!). But I still want them to get right, royally (Rebublicanly, in my case) stuffed tonight. Why do I hate them?

1. 1980 - brick on the head at Stamford Bridge

2. Pretty much every game at Filbo. Bastards running riot.

3. Dog Boy. That dying swan act on Saturday at the Baggies. Twat.

4. The Gurning Russian. He is ruining the game with his ripped off from the poor of Russia millions.

5. Mourhino. Thinks he's God. Well, I'm an atheist, so stuff you Jose.

6. Robben. Twat.

7. Erland Jonhsen - for that dive. Bastard.

8. Pretty much everything about the "Saville Row suits and Chelsea stylists" image the press foist on us when they're too stupid to think of something more original...like Chelski bastards. Of course the press are ALWAYS stupid.

9. Ken Bates.

10. Ron 'Chopper' Harris.

11. That moronic song of theirs "One man went to mow....ad bleeding nauseum".

Need I go on?

Come on Barca!!!!

Ron was alright, I used to get my morning newspaper from him. ;):thumbup:

Archived