Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
A fox for life

Conrad Logan

I saw Conrad play in some of the preseason friendlies, he is a good shot stopper, he doesnt flap at crosses and can kick better than Henderson..... The only thing he lacks is experience at this level but then there is only one way he will get that.....

I've been studying Henderson in the pre match warm up and he calmly controls the back passes from Stowell, looks up and finds Logan from about 50/60 yards.

In the actual game, he stabs at the ball to bring it under control and cant get rid of it quickly enough.

I've been studying Henderson in the pre match warm up and he calmly controls the back passes from Stowell, looks up and finds Logan from about 50/60 yards.

In the actual game, he stabs at the ball to bring it under control and cant get rid of it quickly enough.

If Henderson's kicks look so good in the warm up but are so bad in the actual game then who's to say that Conrad, who some people are saying looks fantastic in the warm up, won't be equally as poor when it comes to the real thing?

Logan had a torrid time for the reserves last season, but has supposedly improved his game no end, as has O'Grady. Both have benefited from loan spells at lower league clubs and Logan might have the potential to be good enough for this level, he's an able understudy.

Archived