Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

We love you Leicester

FOR EVER AND EVER WE'LL FOLLOW OUR TEAM WE'RE LEICESTER CITY WE RULE SUPREME WE'LL NEVER BE MASTERED BY NO FOREST BA***RD WE'LL KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH!!!

It really has been a shit few years hasn't it! For once, its exciting again. Anything can happen. You know in a sense it doesnt matter if we are playing arsenal or hull so long as they give it their all every game. That is Leicester City. I hope its back to stay.

It really has been a shit few years hasn't it! For once, its exciting again. Anything can happen. You know in a sense it doesnt matter if we are playing arsenal or hull so long as they give it their all every game. That is Leicester City. I hope its back to stay.

WE ALL LIVE IN A BLUE N WHITE KOP - YOU WHAT? A BLUE N WHITE KOP - YOU WHAT?

its so nice coming on here and reading nice posts, it wasnt so long ago that everyone who came on was posting things that were bad or moaning etc!! i like posting nice things!! :thumbup:

your right though tenno booooo to the summer, spose theirs the WC but i aint overly optimistic about that!! (ok no one moan at me)

lads i think we should sing a song a couple of other teams sing for there area though.. ok here goes..

OH LEICESTERSHIRE IS WONDERFUL, ITS FULL OF FUN, TITS AND CITY OH LEICESTERSHIRE IS WONDERFUL

OH LEICESTERSHIRE........... :cool:

IL START IT TOMOROW PEOPLE

lads i think we should sing a song a couple of other teams sing for there area though.. ok here goes..

OH LEICESTERSHIRE IS WONDERFUL, ITS FULL OF FUN, TITS AND CITY OH LEICESTERSHIRE IS WONDERFUL

OH LEICESTERSHIRE........... :cool:

IL START IT TOMOROW PEOPLE

I LOVE IT

Archived