Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Brum Blackburn

Guys consider this - if Bham go down they will lose 70% of there good players and be not much of a threat next season

If Pompey go down they have endless cash to buy the title therefore we have another team ahead of us for the playoffs etc etc

As much as I hate Pompey I would rather they stayed up

Guys consider this - if Bham go down they will lose 70% of there good players and be not much of a threat next season

If Pompey go down they have endless cash to buy the title therefore we have another team ahead of us for the playoffs etc etc

You don't know much about Brum do you? They have the Gold brothers and Sullivan. They will have a lot of cash, and will therefore not really want to sell.

Also, endless cash for Pompey may not attract good players at Fratton Park. Shit ground. Championship Football. Not too attractive if you ask me. :rolleyes:

And the majority of Leicester fans i have spoke to have said they don't want us to go up next season, 'cos we'll come straight back down and we when we finally do go back up we want to stay there, being a yo-yo club really doesn't benefit anyone.

Yeah that David Gold is skint I hear!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/4925362.stm

And the majority of Leicester fans i have spoke to have said they don't want us to go up next season, 'cos we'll come straight back down and we when we finally do go back up we want to stay there, being a yo-yo club really doesn't benefit anyone.

Its worth going up to come back down as long as we don't buy short term again.

1. These younger players will already know what the Prem feels like.

2. We will be better off financially

3. It gives the fans a nice Promotion.

4. We are more likely to be able to hold on to players like Stearman, by going up and down, than we are by just hovering around the top half of the championship.

Archived