Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Plymouth Match Thread

Well last game at the walkers this seaon so am going for a 3-0 to us joey to get last goal on 86 mins :D:D:D:D:D

I reckon we'll destroy them. Every player is gona score and we're gona finish the season emphatically. Or we'll win by a more measly 3 - 0. As long as we play well and passionately I don't care.

:D:D:D

if its a city win and entertaining with top atmosphere and good goals ill leave happy. hope it wont be a dull game like last seasons 0-0 at home park :(

anyone care to guess the attendance? i cant see plymouth bringing many fans so i guess 21,347

Our 0-0 at Home Park was hardly our finest hour.

Then again we had released 6 first teamers just a couple of days before - so the team was basically thrown together at the last minute.

This year we'll trounce them. I'm going for 4-1 - we'll go all out and bag an early goal, around 15 minutes in. Then we'll bag another later, only to conceed a sloppy goal before half time. After the break we'll smash two in, in quick succession to seal the game.

Fryatt, Hume (x2) and Joey. :clap2: :yahoo::chant:

U'd be suprsied, they brought loads last season. Possibly the 2nd best support I've seen at the Walkers, behind Newcastle.

didnt go to the game last season so i cant comment. if they bring alot and have some good support fair play to them, it may make the kop sing more and make for a better game.

I think there will be just under 24,000 there today, Plymouth have got good away support considering where they are situated, but it is the last away game of the season for them so I think they will bring around 1,500.

3-1 to us joey to score and Fryatt to get 2. :D

I can't make it because some dickhead at Tigers decided that we'd re-arrange our fixture (we being tigers) so everybody is happy... half an hour earlier than city IS NOT everybody happy...!

Same thing happened with the F.A cup game against southampton, I chose city that day so I'm going with tigers today.

^just re-read my little rant, quite off topic yeah.

City 4-0, last home game so I predict our biggest victory of the season.

I can't make it because some dickhead at Tigers decided that we'd re-arrange our fixture (we being tigers) so everybody is happy... half an hour earlier than city IS NOT everybody happy...!

Same thing happened with the F.A cup game against southampton, I chose city that day so I'm going with tigers today.

^just re-read my little rant, quite off topic yeah.

City 4-0, last home game so I predict our biggest victory of the season.

How could you!? :P

I think we will turn on the style just like last year against Leeds, 4-0 would be nice.

Are Plymouth ever fun to watch? Leicester always concded so 1-1. Cannot get excited about it at all. There's so little of any interest in the fixture with the season being effectively over and Kelly declaring that he's sticking with his chosen men.

The usual pessimists are at it again ;) (and they call me negative)

We're gonna put on a show and win, we always do for the final home game. :)

first time on taking my 4 grandchrildren hoping for an entertaining game with hopefully some of the kids given a run out.see you all next season :D:thumbup:

What a pity we leave it to the last game or until there's nothing on it before we try to be entertaining.

Archived