Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Joey tackling Filbert

I had left by then, why hang around to applaud the players on the worst season in LCFC's history..???

Because we're supporters, and that's what we do, follow our team through thick and thin.

And what Lib said.

Shut Up, how dare you !!

How dare i?? the evidence is just there >>>>

Because we're supporters, and that's what we do, follow our team through thick and thin.

And what Lib said.

LCFC_Mic - wtf is your problem?? If that's your attitude why did you even bother to attend the game in the first place?

If you're not going to stay behind and applaud Rob Kelly and the squad for saving us from the inevitable drop, just because we will finish 15th/16th or thereabouts, why did you even go to the game? We were doomed under Levein until Kelly worked his miracle, and the players performed heroically to put together promotion form. That in my opinion is well worth staying behind to applaud. They all deserve praise for getting us out of the mire, it's got nothing to do with finishing in the bottom half.

LCFC_Mic - wtf is your problem?? If that's your attitude why did you even bother to attend the game in the first place?

If you're not going to stay behind and applaud Rob Kelly and the squad for saving us from the inevitable drop, just because we will finish 15th/16th or thereabouts, why did you even go to the game? We were doomed under Levein until Kelly worked his miracle, and the players performed heroically to put together promotion form. That in my opinion is well worth staying behind to applaud. They all deserve praise for getting us out of the mire, it's got nothing to do with finishing in the bottom half.

judging by his avatar he is a fan of MdV and obviously cant cope with the fact we do better without that lump upfront :thumbup::whistle:

Exactly Anish, I Don't think he grasps that true supporters follow their team through thick and thin.

Don't forget these were the same bunch players that got us into that mess. Fair play to Rob Kelly he's done a great job in turning it around. I for one thought in Feb we we're doomed.

Don't forget these were the same bunch players that got us into that mess. Fair play to Rob Kelly he's done a great job in turning it around. I for one thought in Feb we we're doomed.

Yeh these are the same players that got us into this mess, but under Levein they only played well on the odd ocation e.g. totenham game, but this wasnt good enough.

Then when Kelly took over, he got them playing, got them motivated,gave them passion, and made them proud to wear the leicester shirt, which we never had under levein.

The performances under kelly have been brilliant at times, not always, but we have been winning games.

Thats why the team and kelly deserved a clap at the end of the game, not for the first part of the season but from when Kelly took over.

Yeh these are the same players that got us into this mess, but under Levein they only played well on the odd ocation e.g. totenham game, but this wasnt good enough.

Then when Kelly took over, he got them playing, got them motivated,gave them passion, and made them proud to wear the leicester shirt, which we never had under levein.

The performances under kelly have been brilliant at times, not always, but we have been winning games.

Thats why the team and kelly deserved a clap at the end of the game, not for the first part of the season but from when Kelly took over.

IMO they have all stood up and been counted when they really needed to and the players and the manager deserve credit for that!! when the players cross the white line and go onto the pitch there isn't much more the manager can do!!

I hate the ar5ehole supporters we have who think it's a great idea to boo and abuse our players when they are on the pitch, whatever your thoughts on some of them during the 90minutes you should always give them 100% support!!!

as for those so called supporters I just wish they eould wander off and support Chelsea or Manure as I fear they will never be happy supporting Leicester City!!

Archived