Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whothefoxthat

Kenny Lunt

Just to spoil Sheff Weds party.

Lunt wasn't even on our shopping list, no idea why the media decided otherwise

So we didn't choose him in the first place

Now FT, I appreciate what you are trying to do with this statement and I welcome a bit of baulchiness on your part......................BUT (and you have opened the can to these worms)

Who is on our shopping list and how do you know?

Did you provide to the BoD a list of players who you felt were suitable and did you analyse their win loss percentage before offering them up?

:thumbup:

i was hoping these forums had proper football fans with decent debates going on.

Wednesday fans, wat have u come as ??!! absolute embarrassment to your club !!

Must have had buy one get one free on white lightning at shops across yorkshire this evening

Boasting about the signing of Kenny Lunt (someone who wouldnt even touch our first 11) shows how dark those days must have been a few years ago

If you look at my signature you'll see I'm from Wakefield, NOT Sheffield. Therefore; why are you asking me if Sheffield has progressed ahead of the purple monster books?

1. History usually goes on trophies won. Looking in your trophy cabinet, you've listed the UEFA Cup 1st round as one of your achievements :D oh, and don't forget the Zenith Data Systems Cup Northern Area Finalists!

2 league cups in the last 10 years, Wednesday?

2. I, along with 95% of people I know fooking hate stadiums like yours, Derby, Boro, Swansea etc. I'd rather go to Griffin Park than the Walkers, its abysmal. No matter how run down ours is (Id say the home areas are among the best Ive been in - who gives a fook what the away end is like?

Why does it matter what fans think about stadiums. Any player worth his salt would prefer playing in a new stadium as opposed to a tinpot ground (Hillsborough is exempt from this)

3. Prospects? One of the best managers in the division. Some top quality youngsters (Wood, Brunt, Simek to name but a few) and some top quality players coming in. (Don't care what you say, Bougherra is fooking awesome, Lunt is decent, and Ive been told Wade Small is also a good prospect. (Hopefully Folly will be joining early next week).

Hahahahahah, Brunt is one of the most overrated players in the Division. I see your 3 'prospects' and raise you Stearman, Fryatt and Wesolowski. Wade Small was barely much cop for MK Dons ffs.

4. Carson has already STATED he wants to come to us if he comes out on loan. He's still been training with us since he went back to Liverpool, and Sturrock is currently discussing a deal with Benitez (he's away on holiday). Benitez has also STATED that it doesn't matter if he plays in the Championship or Premiership, but we're the only club who's shown interest in him. He has family in Yorkshire.

He's guaranteed first team football and has already had a spell with you. News that he would like to go back is hardly earth-shattering.

5. I take it 'double us' means beat us twice? Maybe you will, maybe you won't. I don't see anything there at the moment to say you will.

Leicester are probably only 2/3 players from being genuine play off contenders, I don't see the Owls as such, especially with their strikeforce.

PS Now Sheffield United have gone up, are you going to be our big derby :D

PPS. I agree with Alex :) Good luck next season!

If this is what we have to look forward to all close season when a player we were or weren't interested in signs for someone else and we get an influx of dickwads from other clubs coming in gloating, then ill stick to general chat thanks :yawn:

Sheffield is a much nicer city than Leicester.

How???

I lived in sheffield for 3 years, other then the night life and rather 'easier' women, I found the standard of living alot lower!!

The city centre is a dump, and surrounding areas weren't nicer either!!

If you look at my signature you'll see I'm from Wakefield, NOT Sheffield. Therefore; why are you asking me if Sheffield has progressed ahead of the purple monster books?

Because if you look at my reply since... oh yeah I forgot you can't read. Maybe I can draw you a diagram, with the help of diagrams you might see that a) why the fock would I read the signature of some scum Sheffield Sunday Fan. b) Why would I care where wakefield is... it could be on the moon for all i care.

Because if you look at my reply since... oh yeah I forgot you can't read. Maybe I can draw you a diagram, with the help of diagrams you might see that a) why the fock would I read the signature of some scum Sheffield Sunday Fan. b) Why would I care where wakefield is... it could be on the moon for all i care.

As a citizen of Wakefieldshire, I can let you know where it is, though to be fair I live in a nice bit!! lol

Close. Windswept, desolate, grim...:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Now FT, I appreciate what you are trying to do with this statement and I welcome a bit of baulchiness on your part......................BUT (and you have opened the can to these worms)

Who is on our shopping list and how do you know?

Did you provide to the BoD a list of players who you felt were suitable and did you analyse their win loss percentage before offering them up?

:thumbup:

Our Observer attends LCFC board meetings, so when & if targets are discussed then our Observer is aware, but no other Trust people would be.

Obviously RK decides who he wants based on the budget he is given.

Archived