Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whothefoxthat

Kenny Lunt

would he be a good replacement for Joey ?

Anyone would be a good replacement for Joey Gudjohnsson, he wasn't that good save a few long distance efforts. Beside James Weslowski is a damn fine replacement.

Lunt wouldn't command much in wages but I'd expect Wolves to win this chase.

Anyone would be a good replacement for Joey Gudjohnsson, he wasn't that good save a few long distance efforts. Beside James Weslowski is a damn fine replacement.

I think it will come down the visions of Kelly and Hoddle!

His first name ryhmes with penny, his surname ryhmes with...............................................................................................................................................front.

lol

Precisely. He could strike the ball well. There were many things which let his game down.

As you can see from my signature, as soon as the news he was out of contract filtered through he was the perfect replacement for Joey and a great foil for Wesolowski. The main thing about Lunt is his goal scoring ability when he's on form, he'll score just as many as Gudjonsson from open play if not more. Great passer aswell and runs all day.

I think he'll get better offers than from us, but he's been at Crewe most of his career where money wouldn't have been great and he's rarely moaned. We could still pay him alot more than he's on and if Kelly has the insight and vision to attract new players then he could come here. I hope so. If Izzet is bollocksed then this man is the best we could dream of.

Anyone still like Dario Gradi

Foxes to miss out on midfielder

23-05-2006 12:41 Leicester City look set to miss out on midfield target Kenny Lunt. Wolves are also keen on the 26-year-old Crewe star and his current manager, Dario Gradi, has recommended that Lunt moves to Wanderers if they offer him regular first team football.Lunt has been offered a new contract at Gresty Road but is stalling on signing after the club were relegated to League One last season. "If Glenn Hoddle is telling Kenny that he wants him to play in central midfield in his first team next season at Wolves, then I have to turn around to him and advise Kenny that that is the best move for his career," Gradi said.

Archived