Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whothefoxthat

Kenny Lunt

Did you read my signature? Or can't you read?

What the hell has your signature got to do with anything?

You should stop sniffing glue in your sheffield slums and pay attention a bit more. Then again there isn't much to bother working towards in sheffield I suppose except for "workin doon tut mill".

Lets face it it didn't take much to make their defence look shite did it.

The reason they are on here is they can't exactly abuse Blades fans any more can they. They are finding it very difficult to come to terms with the fact that Sheff U are by far the more superior club in Sheffield on all fronts.

Sheffield United have a better team and set up than the Owls.

We never abused them, they liked to abuse us though.

It's nice to have rivalry, though...

You should stop sniffing glue in your sheffield slums and pay attention a bit more. Then again there isn't much to bother working towards in sheffield I suppose except for "workin doon tut mill".

:D:D

You read my signature and STILL don't get it!

Wakefield is just south of Leeds, you know...

I haven't.

I often have a browse on here as my mate owns it, but thought I'd post a few things about my team got a battering ;)

I never said you did I? Just happens that your post was above mine. I know you are one of the sensible(ish) ;) ones :thumbup:

:D:D

You read my signature and STILL don't get it!

Wakefield is just south of Leeds, you know...

Why the fook would I give a shite where wakefield is? The only people who care about knowing where it is are those who live in it and those who drive around it so as not to catch some strange disease.

The facts are you're a northern monkey.

This thread has made me chuckle.

I know some of the Owls fans on here haven't represented our fan base very well, but still...

I can't understand why you lot are questioning him signing for us.

Whether you base a 'big club' on history, fan base, stadium, prospects - we beat you on all counts.

We're building a side that should be contending at the right side of the Championship this season, and that will be cemeted if and when we sign Scott Carson.

I'd be very surprised if we finished below you next season. You were shit last season (yes, WE were too) and you had a brief recovery spell under your new boss, but that happens everywhere you go. I'm not so sure about him in the long run.

Of course, I may change my opinion as the pre-season continues, but as far as I know you haven't signed anyone yet.

1. what makes you say you're history is better than ours?

2. your stadium is nothing special, neithers our identikit but its still a nice one you cant deny it.

3. prospects? who have u got? Lenny K... that guy with the afro who's played for about 20 clubs in his career? we have Stearman, Fryatt, Hume (who picked us over you), Wesolowski, McCarthy and Kisnorbo all huge prospects of having fantastic careers in the english game and internationally.

4. what makes you think you will sign scott carson? why would englands #3 (number 4 questionably) want to sign for you? he'd go to a lower prem club e.g pompey, charlton, reading etc.

5. im sure LCFC and Sir Rob Kelly will be making a few signings, maybe not as "high profile" as Lenny K... mind you but im 98% sure we can double you next season.

This thread has made me chuckle.

I know some of the Owls fans on here haven't represented our fan base very well, but still...

I can't understand why you lot are questioning him signing for us.

Whether you base a 'big club' on history, fan base, stadium, prospects - we beat you on all counts.

We're building a side that should be contending at the right side of the Championship this season, and that will be cemeted if and when we sign Scott Carson.

I'd be very surprised if we finished below you next season. You were shit last season (yes, WE were too) and you had a brief recovery spell under your new boss, but that happens everywhere you go. I'm not so sure about him in the long run.

Of course, I may change my opinion as the pre-season continues, but as far as I know you haven't signed anyone yet.

Explain why you beat us on all accounts then please! History, what have you ever done? Fan base, If you were doin well in the Prem you might get 35,000 in Hillsbrough. Last season we were gettin 30,000 at the start of th season (obviously that decreased as the season went on).

Stadium? Our stadium is far better. Come on, Hillsbrough is one of the most outdated grounds in the football league and holds like 6,000 more.

Prospects, what do you mean by this exactly? If you mean players, then we are clearly superior you in all positions.

As for finishing above us are you high on sniffing glue in your slums (if you can afford it)? For God sake, you finished 3 points below us (if you actually did) and the only reason for this was that we had an inadequate manager to say the least until the end of January

Lets have it right Owls, if the bottom 3 werent so shite, you would have been dead and buried by March!

Jesus H Christ, there's some proper pettiness going on in this thread from both Leicester and Shef Wed parties.

Of course Mr Sheffield Wednesday fan's gonna think Shef Wed are bigger, he's a Shef Wed fan, and we're gonna think Leicester are bigger, suprisingly enough.

This point is going to get argued backwards and forward for about 4 pages with the same points repeated over and over again, and I die a little inside.

Sorry if I ruined the thread for you, but seriously, lets just nip that one in the bud right now.

Did you read what I said? Or hasn't Sheffield progressed ahead of the purple monster books yet??

If you look at my signature you'll see I'm from Wakefield, NOT Sheffield. Therefore; why are you asking me if Sheffield has progressed ahead of the purple monster books?

1. what makes you say you're history is better than ours?

2. your stadium is nothing special, neithers our identikit but its still a nice one you cant deny it.

3. prospects? who have u got? Lenny K... that guy with the afro who's played for about 20 clubs in his career? we have Stearman, Fryatt, Hume (who picked us over you), Wesolowski, McCarthy and Kisnorbo all huge prospects of having fantastic careers in the english game and internationally.

4. what makes you think you will sign scott carson? why would englands #3 (number 4 questionably) want to sign for you? he'd go to a lower prem club e.g pompey, charlton, reading etc.

5. im sure LCFC and Sir Rob Kelly will be making a few signings, maybe not as "high profile" as Lenny K... mind you but im 98% sure we can double you next season.

1. History usually goes on trophies won. Looking in your trophy cabinet, you've listed the UEFA Cup 1st round as one of your achievements :D oh, and don't forget the Zenith Data Systems Cup Northern Area Finalists!

2. I, along with 95% of people I know fooking hate stadiums like yours, Derby, Boro, Swansea etc. I'd rather go to Griffin Park than the Walkers, its abysmal. No matter how run down ours is (Id say the home areas are among the best Ive been in - who gives a fook what the away end is like?

3. Prospects? One of the best managers in the division. Some top quality youngsters (Wood, Brunt, Simek to name but a few) and some top quality players coming in. (Don't care what you say, Bougherra is fooking awesome, Lunt is decent, and Ive been told Wade Small is also a good prospect. (Hopefully Folly will be joining early next week).

4. Carson has already STATED he wants to come to us if he comes out on loan. He's still been training with us since he went back to Liverpool, and Sturrock is currently discussing a deal with Benitez (he's away on holiday). Benitez has also STATED that it doesn't matter if he plays in the Championship or Premiership, but we're the only club who's shown interest in him. He has family in Yorkshire.

5. I take it 'double us' means beat us twice? Maybe you will, maybe you won't. I don't see anything there at the moment to say you will.

PS Now Sheffield United have gone up, are you going to be our big derby :D

PPS. I agree with Alex :) Good luck next season!

I, along with 95% of people I know fooking hate stadiums like yours, Derby, Boro, Swansea etc. I'd rather go to Griffin Park than the Walkers, its abysmal.

At least our ground isn't a deathtrap. I suggest you go to Liverpool and tell the locals how good your ground is...

PS Now Sheffield United have gone up, are you going to be our big derby :D

With Barnsley, Hull and Leeds in this league, I suspect not...

Just to spoil Sheff Weds party.

Lunt wasn't even on our shopping list, no idea why the media decided otherwise

Any indication on who is on our shopping list?

Archived