Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whothefoxthat

Kenny Lunt

cant believe that, its a bit like burton O'Brien last season signing for them. i wish RK would hurry up and do something in the market though, buying or selling. At least if he sold someone it would give us the indication he was going to sign someone.

Was Lunt really that good though?

cant believe that, its a bit like burton O'Brien last season signing for them. i wish RK would hurry up and do something in the market though, buying or selling. At least if he sold someone it would give us the indication he was going to sign someone.

Was Lunt really that good though?

Not good enough to help Crewe stay up and O'Brien was part of the team that kept SW in the relegation places for 2/3 of the season- neither of them are exactly over-imbued with the winning habit

You can't believe how much it sticks in my craw to hear that people consider Wolves to be a bigger club than Leicester. Or Wednesday for that matter. It's a myth. And the fact that people think this way is a measure of how our club has lost its charisma. On and off the field the club needs personalities. People to give it impact.

HA!

Not good enough to help Crewe stay up and O'Brien was part of the team that kept SW in the relegation places for 2/3 of the season- neither of them are exactly over-imbued with the winning habit

Wow, soon changed your tune on OUR Kenny! :rolleyes:

Burton O'Brien was crap for us in the first 3/4 of the seaosn, didn't really settle to the english tempo. But in this final quarter (coinciding with our good run of form) he's been very good.

It's good to know we can compete with teams like yourself, Leeds, Southampton and Palace though.

Great sigining for SWFC!!

You can't believe how much it sticks in my craw to hear that people consider Wolves to be a bigger club than Leicester. Or Wednesday for that matter. It's a myth. And the fact that people think this way is a measure of how our club has lost its charisma. On and off the field the club needs personalities. People to give it impact.

Don't be an idiot!

Wednesday always have been and always will be a bigger club than leicester, don't talk out of your back passage.

I didn't chose Leicester because I don't want to end up in League One again in a couple of seasons.

Sheff Weds can tell you everything you need to know about league one, it's their home from home so that your prepared for it in 2007/8 :P

PS

Apologies for the nonsense some of our younger and more illiterate fans are posting on here

They don't represent the fanbase of SWFC very well

Don't worry, we've got a few of those too!

I'v got a good mate who's a Wednesday fan, he seems pretty pleased to get Lunt. Good luck to you.

Sad bastards, fock off to ur own forum and chat between yourselfs and being sad enough to make up a Kenny Lunt username then chat together. Sure you can do this on the great owl stalk.co.uk

:wave:

Aww, come on, don't be like that!!

I only came on here to have a chat about our signing of a midfielder you were supposedly interested in, and your reaction to it.

Sadly a few fans have come on and taken it over the top, but still!

Archived