Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NTFC

Josh Low

I notice a lot of you say you know little about J Lo, so I thought i'd fill you in!

He's the sort of player who does 1 good thing followed by 1 bad thing and his lack of effort and consistency annoyed a lot of us northampton fans, but his crosses and dribbling down the right wing could destroy a team, especially against the likes of Macclesfield (never really looked like destroying quality teams like wycombe?). He always plays best with an attacking right back behind him and is in need of a big man up front to cross to. After his injury he lost some of his pace but had a far greater willingness to head the ball, he is also good at running down the wing but he never ever cuts into the box, always a wide player.

oh yeah, he also likes to pull his socks up every 5 minutes ;)

He's the sort of player who does 1 good thing followed by 1 bad thing and his lack of effort and consistency annoyed a lot of us northampton fans, but his crosses and dribbling down the right wing could destroy a team, especially against the likes of Macclesfield (never really looked like destroying quality teams like wycombe?). He always plays best with an attacking right back behind him and is in need of a big man up front to cross to.

:(

I notice a lot of you say you know little about J Lo, so I thought i'd fill you in!

He's the sort of player who does 1 good thing followed by 1 bad thing and his lack of effort and consistency annoyed a lot of us northampton fans, but his crosses and dribbling down the right wing could destroy a team, especially against the likes of Macclesfield (never really looked like destroying quality teams like wycombe?). He always plays best with an attacking right back behind him and is in need of a big man up front to cross to. After his injury he lost some of his pace but had a far greater willingness to head the ball, he is also good at running down the wing but he never ever cuts into the box, always a wide player.

Thanks for that, but if you're still looking: Does he take set pieces, and if he does is he any good at them?? Cause our's have ben shocking ALL year!!!

Thanks for that, but if you're still looking: Does he take set pieces, and if he does is he any good at them?? Cause our's have ben shocking ALL year!!!

He's a team of the year player - achieved promotion...let's hope he achieves the same this season too...

No.....he doesn't take set pieces, he normally lurks outside the area for corners, and how he got into team of the year over the likes of Jason Crowe is beyond belief!

Very good player, can we have him aswell? You can have choose every single player from the following options in return: Elvis Hammond, Momo Sylla, Joe Hamill, Mark de Vries, Rab Douglas.

Very good player, can we have him aswell? You can have choose every single player from the following options in return: Elvis Hammond, Momo Sylla, Joe Hamill, Mark de Vries, Rab Douglas.

maybe iain hume?

Seeing as you know quite a lot about him and seen him a few times.

In your opinion, does he have the potential to make it at Championship level?

maybe iain hume?

Not a chance bud, Hume & Fryatt are the only chance and a small chance at that of getting back in to the premiership.

You could have Alan Sheehan or Louis Dodds on loan for a month though, that could help both parties.

he was linked with crystal palace repeatedly the season before last and he does seem to put more effort into bigger games, for example when he crushed QPR, but i'm not sure whether he'll do it on a regular basis and whether he could do it against the likes of Birmingham - so he could possibly do it at championship level, just needs a bit of confidence

he was linked with crystal palace repeatedly the season before last and he does seem to put more effort into bigger games, for example when he crushed QPR, but i'm not sure whether he'll do it on a regular basis and whether he could do it against the likes of Birmingham - so he could possibly do it at championship level, just needs a bit of confidence

Dowie must have been a fan from his time at Oldham?

Not a chance bud, Hume & Fryatt are the only chance and a small chance at that of getting back in to the premiership.

You could have Alan Sheehan or Louis Dodds on loan for a month though, that could help both parties.

i'll bare that in mind ;)

Posted on site by a Cobbler's fan - seems to be agreement on the key point - pulling up his socks :P

Heard this rumour a few weeks ago, so I am not surprised.

The best way I can describe him is enigma. He is lightening quick and can cross the ball.

Some weeks he will tear teams to pieces others he will stand around pulling up his socks (I kid you not) and frustrate the hell out of you. That said, he was often double marked and given no space as every team in League 2 knew what he was capable of. He wont/ cant defend so dont play him as a wing back with 3 centre backs, and big animal defenders (there are lots of these in League 2) scare him to death.

With the extra time and space he will get in the Championship I hope he does well, he deserves the chance. I am intrigued to see how he gets on. For a free transfer you will lose nothing on giving him a go (he cost us £165k.) There have been plenty of other teams interested in him while he has been with us.

Has had a couple of niggly knee injuries over the past 2 seasons which mean he has missed a few games but a good signing for the Foxes I think.

Dowie must have been a fan from his time at Oldham?

thats where all the rumours started, he also failed a medical at brentford in january this year ... all us cobblers fans knew he was gonna go, his heart didnt look in it at the end

thats where all the rumours started, he also failed a medical at brentford in january this year ... all us cobblers fans knew he was gonna go, his heart didnt look in it at the end

Cheers for coming on giving us the LOW down (boom boom), good luck for next season buddy. :thumbup:

I can see an FT sweepstake coming up - the nearest to the number of times he pulls his socks up.

At least he is concerned about his appearance - that ragamuffin Claridge always looked so scruffy with his socks around his ankles - that has to be a good thing :rolleyes:

no problems :thumbup:

just thought i'd fill you in, if you have a good patience, you'd enjoy watching him, if you've just give up smoking, i wouldnt bother going to see him

wish you the best for next year

Archived