Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Logan could get his chance

With Henderson out with a dislocated finger and Douglas now struggling with crapness and a shoulder injury then it could be down to the albino to step up to the plate.

I hope he gets 90 mins against Sociedad and has a blinder, so that it gives Kelly confidence in not having to draft in a short term replacement for the 2 invalids.

Logan never impressed me when I watched him for the reserves a few seasons ago, but like O'Grady he's gone on loan and improved his game. I can't see him letting us down anymore than Rab does and Henderson's hardly Dino Zoff either, more the Hoff than the Zoff.

Conrad it's time to ceaze your chance if it comes your way.

With Henderson out with a dislocated finger and Douglas now struggling with crapness...

:D:D

I can just see the pre-match build-up now...

Rab Douglas faces a late crapness test on the eve of Leicester's season opener at Luton.

According to manager Rob Kelly, "Rab's been crap for some time now. We're hoping the crapness wears off before Saturday but its not looking likely.

"Crapness is something that's affected our entire squad for the best part of two years now and we're looking at ways to reduce general crapness within the squad. Mike Stowell has been working hard with our three goalkeepers. Hopefully this season, we'll stay crap-free"

Statistics by Opta© showed the Foxes were extremely crappy for much of last season, a new record for the East Midlands outfit.

Poor old Rab. Apart from having the acceleration of an oil tanker, I thought he was ok last year. :ph34r:

Poor old Rab. Apart from having the acceleration of an oil tanker, I thought he was ok last year. :ph34r:

Very good. ;):thumbup:

Well the bleeding obvious reponse to that is ummmmm a bit crap ;)

Archived