Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brendan

Team Against Luton

he will never play 3 upfront i dont thnik definatley not on the opening day of the season,the objectove will be not to lose i think a gd start is vital for us this year!

ive spoken to alot of nuetral championship fans (prem never heard of our league), and there convinced we'll win, and not by just the odd goal. interesting...

attack, attack, attack attack attack :D

i know alot of people who are not lcfc fans , + they also think we will do really well this year.

but based on what facts, surely us as "fans" know a little bit more about our own capabilities and from what I can gather between us on here we are pretty darn knwledgable and sadly RARELY get it wrong... :unsure:

but based on what facts, surely us as "fans" know a little bit more about our own capabilities and from what I can gather between us on here we are pretty darn knwledgable and sadly RARELY get it wrong... :unsure:

So all that means is we just have to believe and predict we will win the league and because we rarely get anything wrong we probably will. How about that for some posotive thinking :o lets get that visuallised goal thing going again that was a laugh.

EDIT: Also we shouldn't be going out not to lose we should be going out to win, whoever we are playing.

If gareth williams plays he does realy need to get stuck in beacuse last season he was a let down and never realy seemed to bothered.Gareth Williams needs to be the supply for hume and fryatt becasue we should not be lucking to play long balls to possibly the smallest parteneship in the championship.

playing attacking footballer does indeed leave gaps at the back but the best form of defense is attack, the other team wont score if the ball is in their own box all the time, plus if a big enough lead is obtained it usually can make other teams give up.

playing attacking footballer does indeed leave gaps at the back but the best form of defense is attack, the other team wont score if the ball is in their own box all the time, plus if a big enough lead is obtained it usually can make other teams give up.

Unless it is Preston and they have Andy Lonnergon(sp) in goal lmao how funny was that.

----------------------------Henderson----------------------------

Stearman--------McCarthy----------Kenton--------------Skills

Hume-------------Johnson--------Williams/Hughes------Tiatto

---------------------O'Grady----------Fryatt-------------------------------

Hume has a free role when we are attacking but fits in wide right when not on the ball. Obviously we won't play this way but I really really dislike the idea of having both Maybury and Tiatto on the wings - 2 players I don't rate in important positions.

...........................HENDERSON

STEARMAN McCARTHY KENTON SHEEHAN

......................... JOHNSON

...............WESOLOWSKI WILLIAMS

............................HUME

.....................FRYATT O'GRADY

Fryat plays off the shoulder, Hume given a free role to drift wide, O'Grady used to create space for Fryat to run into and Weso and Williams to find the killer pass. Williams and Johnson take turns sitting in midfield.

No protection for Stearman or Sheehan but they can cope but press forward when required.

Injuries/loss of form? Hammond can fill freerole drifting wide, Hughes spare Centre Mid

Transfer Market : Shite its not working find some wingers, have you got a keeper aswell please

People have hit the nail on the head!

Henderson

Stearman

Kenton

McCarthey

Nils

Maybury

Williams

Johnson

Tiatto

Fryatt

Hume

Can't see it being any different.

Hughes was really poor last week even though it was only pre season.

Wish we had some proper wingers though someone who can beat a man!

So Hendersons getting a go? Did Weso make the bench?

That's not the official team, but I can't see it being any different and I doubt Weso will make the bench.

So Hendersons getting a go? Did Weso make the bench?

henderson is probably our number 1 keeper so its no supprise to see him playing.

wesolowski will only just be back in training come game time so its a little early for him, he'll be in contention for the following saturday, i dont expect him to be involved on tuesday either

Archived