Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shez

Its only one game but has anyone else got that sinking feeling?

I was failry pesimistic preseason, but now after that shocking performance i just cant see how we are going to compete at this level...we look a very very below average team! anyone else agree

I'm gutted!!

Very disapointing,i was really looking forward to this season but that performance has made me realise we are not as good as i thought we were.Fryatt looked very lightweight to me.

Couldnt be more depressed,its ruined my weekend,just glad i didnt go.

Very disapointing,i was really looking forward to this season but that performance has made me realise we are not as good as i thought we were.Fryatt looked very lightweight to me.

Couldnt be more depressed,its ruined my weekend,just glad i didnt go.

fryatt wasnt the only lightweight. stearman was very weak today, the defence were given the run-around for the entire game, especially their second goal...

Get all the negativity out of your system now chaps!!

I so can't (not) wait for Bartonfox to come on.

Trouble is, Bert, that too many on here have the judgement of a gnat. What happened today shouldn't really have surprised anyone.

Trouble is, Bert, that too many on here have the judgement of a gnat. What happened today shouldn't really have surprised anyone.

Couldn't agree more - these are the same people who expect Rob Kelly to work with bugger all and still produce champagne football.

What summed up Leicester fans for me was at the beginning of the sky programme they asked some Leicester fan what he thought for this season "Automatic promotion" he wasn't even joking!!!!! :rolleyes:

I was failry pesimistic preseason, but now after that shocking performance i just cant see how we are going to compete at this level...we look a very very below average team! anyone else agree

it was a pre season friendly testomonial celebrity charity match, thats why it was on tv.

Yes, trully shocking performance.

I don't think I have ever heard such universal dissatisfaction.

I wasn't being sarcastic when I said there would be some coming on to make excuses but that has not been the case and it is quite obvious that the huge majority of posters see similar problems with our side.

With our season ticket situation it really is the worst start imaginable.

I don't think I have ever heard such universal dissatisfaction.

I wasn't being sarcastic when I said there would be some coming on to make excuses but that has not been the case and it is quite obvious that the huge majority of posters see similar problems with our side.

With our season ticket situation it really is the worst start imaginable.

16,000 on Tuesday :ph34r:

Afternoon Bert :thumbup:

If you think I am happy about that then you so wrong.

Oh no, i don't expect any Leicester fan to be happy. I just can't ATM be bothered with a long list of moans :D

Archived