Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

I think we're going to win tonight

A bit like us on saturday then :P

Kisnorbo will be back so hopefully we can defend abit better, especially at set pieces!!! :thumbup:

But i'm more concerned with the performance though, a win must be first priority, it will give us confidence and hopefully settle alot of the players that seemed so edgy against Luton!!!

Potential to be the worst game of the Championship season.

What a great birthday present.

Happy birthday, Scoweh, if that's the case I hope you induce yourself with so much alcohol (not the cat piss they serve at the ground) that the performance will not be noticed!!!! :D:P

Happy birthday, Scoweh, if that's the case I hope you induce yourself with so much alcohol (not the cat piss they serve at the ground) that the performance will not be noticed!!!!

Cheers, I'm drinking as we speak, I need something to numb the impending pain.

I know. I was gutted when I saw the fixture list.

The Football League have always been a bunch of tossers. :cry:

It's ironic for me because I took my younger brother to watch us play Burnley at Turd Moor last March for his birthday (A freezing cold midweek game), and we had to endure a dismal 0-0 shitefest.

...Just felt like saying something radical.

Come on guys lets have some positivity!

Whether we agree with the team selection or the tactics, one thing is for sure is there are 11 boys in blue who need our support tonight so let's put all the debate on hold and get behind the boys! :cool:

edit: If anyone points out Henderson doesn't play in blue I'll hurt them. The end.

Yer definetly. Whoever is wearing the shirt, stop discussing about it and, whoever it is, get behind them if you want a result! :P:scarf:

Just like the Stoke game last season.

Look what happened then! :smile:

I'm hoping for something similar. ;)

However, on the night, Stoke were actually an attacking outfit under new management.

As for Burnley ---------> :yawn:

It's all about the OGmonster tonight Chris O'Grady.

I think he'll come on and nick something for us, probably a traffic cone.

I really hope he gets a chance tonight and takes it. It's a good thing that we have another capable striker knocking on the door of Fryatt and Hume.

If he wasn't at the club, I really think it would subconsciously effect F and H with them knowing they are irreplaceable thus we wouldn't be getting the best out them. Although they would never admit this, It definitely would be a major problem.

Whether we agree with the team selection or the tactics, one thing is for sure is there are 11 boys in blue who need our support tonight so let's put all the debate on hold and get behind the boys! :cool:

edit: If anyone points out Henderson doesn't play in blue I'll hurt them. The end.

Nice one. We were so close to being good enough to launch a few attacks. :cry:

No more predictions ay Matt ;)

Archived