Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Official Statement

Official Statement

Leicester City Football Club today announced that commercial director Jo Bucci has resigned from her position at the club.

The football club seek to place on record their thanks for all Jo's efforts and wish her every success in the future.

Official Statement

Leicester City Football Club today announced that commercial director Jo Bucci has resigned from her position at the club.

The football club seek to place on record their thanks for all Jo's efforts and wish her every success in the future.

Didn't this person cause a lot of hassle last season or something?

Seems like the board have woken up and finally saved us some money. Win at the weekend, Flag boy gone, and Maybury going. I actually almost feel positive.

Two things wrong:

1) She's a SHE!!!

2) No idea whose idea it was, but the flags are great and look really good! :P

Her days were numbered ever since she had that bust-up with the Birch.

And the under-performance of the commercial department over the summer didn't do her any favours, either.

Not one of Tim Davies' better appointments. How soon will we have to wait for a replacement?

Her days were numbered ever since she had that bust-up with the Birch.

And the under-performance of the commercial department over the summer didn't do her any favours, either.

Not one of Tim Davies' better appointments. How soon will we have to wait for a replacement?

My guess is the new Chairman wasn't impressed. Doesn't reflect well on the club though, hard enough to attract the right people as it is.

Barton will be absolutely off his tits at this news :D

Perhaps that £100k plus the sale of Maybury could get us a new player/s.

Not a chance. It'll be used to make up for the shortfall in season and match ticket sales.

Not a chance. It'll be used to make up for the shortfall in season and match ticket sales.

I thought as much.

Won't we get to see a bean of the Maybury money then? Just shows the lack of ambition yet again. Perhaps a more attacking option will help attract the extra 4000 fans we need to break even.

Not that I know the clubs finances inside out, but surely the wage bill has dropped since last season with Gudjohnson, Morris, Gerrbrand and Hamill going and being replaced by what I pressume are players on less money between them. RK was told he would be able to keep the vast majority of his team if I remember correctly. If we get the reported 400,000 pounds for him surely there will be something left?

Let'S Talk Marketing.

That comapny will be rubbing their hands with that rather large contract they signed with LCFC.

I'll leave it to the masses to work out who has personal links to said agency (one without portfolio).

:whistle:

LCFC rotten to the core and don't go forgeting it either.

Let'S Talk Marketing.

That comapny will be rubbing their hands with that rather large contract they signed with LCFC.

I'll leave it to the masses to work out who has personal links to said agency (one without portfolio).

Who do you bother with them then if they're so evil?

Let'S Talk Marketing.

Miss Bucci? :D

Who do you bother with them then if they're so evil?

:blink:

Are you for real? Seriously did you type that out without the contemplating the real answer?

So let me get this straight, just to clarify your position on the current state of LCFC.............. You are perfectly happy to sit there and accept what ever they dish up to you?

The reason I am so irrate and on their cases is because they are running our Club in to the ground and frittering away what little money we have on rather dubious strategies.

But hey, when it all goes under I hope you can live with the fact you were happy to sit back and let them do it.

This current administration have overseen our worst 3 season in recent times and still despite us cutting back everywhere else they pay themselves a hansom reward for their ineptitude.

"Rocking All Over The World" :thumbup:

Let'S Talk Marketing.

Can you put this in plain writing with names, 'cause I have absolutley no idea what you're on about!!! :unsure::huh:

:blink:

Are you for real? Seriously did you type that out without the contemplating the real answer?

So let me get this straight, just to clarify your position on the current state of LCFC.............. You are perfectly happy to sit there and accept what ever they dish up to you?

The reason I am so irrate and on their cases is because they are running our Club in to the ground and frittering away what little money we have on rather dubious strategies.

But hey, when it all goes under I hope you can live with the fact you were happy to sit back and let them do it.

This current administration have overseen our worst 3 season in recent times and still despite us cutting back everywhere else they pay themselves a hansom reward for their ineptitude.

"Rocking All Over The World" :thumbup:

Where you not one of those who where not so long ago chastising the club for it's lack of ideas in the commercial area? They appointed someone who seemed to have the right ideas, and maybe it hasn't worked out, but it's better than not tyring. Anyone would think it was easy running a football club the way some of you lot go on.

Where you not one of those who where not so long ago chastising the club for it's lack of ideas in the commercial area? They appointed someone who seemed to have the right ideas, and maybe it hasn't worked out, but it's better than not tyring. Anyone would think it was easy running a football club the way some of you lot go on.

You don't pay £100k a year for someone to do that though in our current state, especially with no track record of marketing within a footballing company or similar field.

It was a joke from the start and this just proves what bafoons we have in charge.

Yes I was, and what ideas have they come up with? If you were spending say 250k on ideas would you not expect them to work? If you were spending say a quarter of a million pounds when your company is pleading poverty would you not expect an instant return?

If you employ someone on say 100k a year plus benefits and then dole out say another 0.25 million to an agency with no portfolio would you expect that person to fall on their sword when it all goes tits up?

It is easy running a football Club, if you have football people doing it and not a bunch of numpties who are only there because it is the place to be seen.

Archived