Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Milan Mandaric has targeted leicester!

They've not been waiting as long as us Mr Gibson!

That we know of, lots of activity can and does happen without it being in the media. ours seems long winded because MM decided to use the media to strenghten his takeover options?

Liverpool have been in several different take over scenarios in the past few years that have never come to fruition, Freddie Shepard has recently gone public critcising Hall over his procrastination re his shareholding which is affecting possible takeovers, with two potential bidders having dropped out. I would hazard that both sets of fans have found this as frustrating as LCFC fans.

That we know of, lots of activity can and does happen without it being in the media. ours seems long winded because MM decided to use the media to strenghten his takeover options?

Liverpool have been in several different take over scenarios in the past few years that have never come to fruition, Freddie Shepard has recently gone public critcising Hall over his procrastination re his shareholding which is affecting possible takeovers, with two potential bidders having dropped out. I would hazard that both sets of fans have found this as frustrating as LCFC fans.

Sheepherd put the club up for sale quite awhile after MM announced he intended to buy us.

And ask for the Scousers, I'm quite sure winning the Champions league and the FA cup will have helped sooth their poor tortured souls! :D

The difference is... over the past few years, these clubs have bought the likes of Michael Owen, Obafemi Martins, James Milner, that Turkish fella in midfield, Xabi Alonso, Dirk Kuyt... I could go on and on and on... whilst we've signed Josh Low and an assortment of other shitters.

I dont think we can compare teh takeovers at Liverpool and Newcastle with ours. Both chairman have splashed out so much cash at the aforementioned clubs and they are selling there club in a bid to take them up a level and in Liverpools case, build a stadium. Our takeover is looking more and more like a desperation move as we have so much debt and no money to spend that we are on the verge of HAVING TO DEAL to survive.

I just pray that we dont mess this deal up because at least we know what to expect from MM and wouldnt want some unknown come in and butcher things.

I dont think we can compare teh takeovers at Liverpool and Newcastle with ours. Both chairman have splashed out so much cash at the aforementioned clubs and they are selling there club in a bid to take them up a level and in Liverpools case, build a stadium. Our takeover is looking more and more like a desperation move as we have so much debt and no money to spend that we are on the verge of HAVING TO DEAL to survive.

I just pray that we dont mess this deal up because at least we know what to expect from MM and wouldnt want some unknown come in and butcher things.

I think you will find at Liverpool no money has been put in by the Chairman. At Newcastle, Shepherd and Hall have been using it as a cash cow for ages, drawing out large dividends, plus not inconsiderable salaries.

I was only comparing the actual process in terms of it dragging, takeovers of any business are invariably messy especially when you're dealing with multi-shareholder situations, I just don'tthink the LCFC situation is unusual.

I put the problem of frustrated fans squaurely on the shoulders of the Merc who have been raising expectations by proclaiming for weeks that it's a done deal.

I was only comparing the actual process in terms of it dragging, takeovers of any business are invariably messy especially when you're dealing with multi-shareholder situations, I just don'tthink the LCFC situation is unusual.

I put the problem of frustrated fans squaurely on the shoulders of the Merc who have been raising expectations by proclaiming for weeks that it's a done deal.

Here! Here! :yesyes:

I think I'd better get the spell/grammar checker out! :o:blink:

Sheepherd put the club up for sale quite awhile after MM announced he intended to buy us.

And ask for the Scousers, I'm quite sure winning the Champions league and the FA cup will have helped sooth their poor tortured souls! :D

Surely it was John Hall who's 'put the club up for sale'? After all, he holds the largest share of the plc.

And Fat Freddy did recently ponder out loud what exactly Mr Hall was going to do... :ph34r:

Surely it was John Hall who's 'put the club up for sale'? After all, he holds the largest share of the plc.

And Fat Freddy did recently ponder out loud what exactly Mr Hall was going to do... :ph34r:

Well when it was announced on the news that Newcastle was up for sale, it was reported that it was Freddie Sheepherd who had done it, thats what they reported here any way prehaps the Candian press know otherwise?

The difference is... over the past few years, these clubs have bought the likes of Michael Owen, Obafemi Martins, James Milner, that Turkish fella in midfield, Xabi Alonso, Dirk Kuyt... I could go on and on and on... whilst we've signed Josh Low and an assortment of other shitters.

Emre Belozoglu? :D

Well when it was announced on the news that Newcastle was up for sale, it was reported that it was Freddie Sheepherd who had done it, thats what they reported here any way prehaps the Candian press know otherwise?

Fair enough, perhaps I have misinterpreted the latest ramblings and articles. ;)

To be fair I've not really followed the Newcastle one... I've enough to worry about with the Leicester one. :smile:lol:blush:

The latest article on the subject. :blink:

Edit: Oh yeah, and as if I'd read the Canadian press. :rolleyes::blink::ph34r:lol

Here! Here! :yesyes:

Foxile, what part of Cyprus are you living in mate? Im Greek Cypriot through parentage but go out there quite a lot.

I understand that each takeover has its own complications and problems but our one is now taking the michael.

Foxile, what part of Cyprus are you living in mate? Im Greek Cypriot through parentage but go out there quite a lot.

I understand that each takeover has its own complications and problems but our one is now taking the michael.

Who care's about the fooking geordies and scousers,it's what's happening here that matters...and that's exactly nothing! :cry:

The Thai Prime Minister bid to buy Liverpool FC some time ago, a fraction of what its going for now

He's bunked up in some safe house in London, should of bought the club as owning one makes you untouchable by the law...ask Roman

Tomorrow is supposed to be the day.

i imagine that a press conference will be announced in the morning, then the press conference will involve the 100% confirmation that MM has taken over the club.

It would also be nice to MM unviel a couple of new signings to steady the boat. ;)

Heres to hoping.

Tomorrow is supposed to be the day.

i imagine that a press conference will be announced in the morning, then the press conference will involve the 100% confirmation that MM has taken over the club.

It would also be nice to MM unviel a couple of new signings to steady the boat. ;)

Heres to hoping.

Would be nice just to hear anything good from milan

Would be nice just to hear, anything good from milan

What? Another "the delay isn't from my end" or "it's frustrating for me because I want the deal to be completed as quickly as possible"??

I think Milan should speed things up as much as he can instead of talking to the Mercury or Sky Sports News about things. Maybe that way things would move a bit quicker? And hopefully get finished sooner?

Archived