Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Milan Mandaric has targeted leicester!

Today is the day.

Ya think?

I see your misplaced optimism and raise you an outrageously detailed prediction about the bid going through at exactly 4:08:49pm on Thursday. The contract will be signed in royal blue ink, on off-white paper. Tim Davies will get a paper cut in the process of handing the contract over to be signed by Mandaric.

Ya think?

I see your misplaced optimism and raise you an outrageously detailed prediction about the bid going through at exactly 4:08:49pm on Thursday. The contract will be signed in royal blue ink, on off-white paper. Tim Davies will get a paper cut in the process of handing the contract over to be signed by Mandaric.

What will the bleeder do then?

Cosidering a bid STILL hasn't been placed, I doubt very much if it will be today, or tomorrow... or any day this week for that matter.

My guess is next Thursday, for either the bid to go through. Or for MM to pull out.

So Andrew Taylor was being a bit ambitious when he said 'The next few days should see a conclusion to this' basically meaning it should be all sorted.

I think either way by this weekend MM will know whether the shareholders are game or not and our board think they will be.

Some trust quotes off talking balls.

"We have had dialogue with James Johnson today & he agreed with the posts that the details broadcast were bland.

Apparently he did reveal more about this reasons for not backing the deal, but RL were advised legally not to broadcast it.

Hopefully this will help explain why we have previously tried to give as much detail as we can to fans, and reflect shareholders did have real concerns with the bid.

We are optimistic of the takeover being complete this week, although we still haven't had the official final bid document as yet, so timescales are getting tight again"

A different post...

"Due to the fact that a member (or members) have circulated every recent members e-mail to the media (even when specifically asked not to), unfortunately we cannot risk that option now.

We can't put the Trust at risk of legal action by detailing the contents, hence a meeting was the only option (as in verbal sharing).

The timeframe now means the elected Trust board will have to make the decision & then explain the logic afterwards to members."

So Andrew Taylor was being a bit ambitious when he said 'The next few days should see a conclusion to this' basically meaning it should be all sorted.

I think either way by this weekend MM will know whether the shareholders are game or not and our board think they will be.

I was just guessing, my guess isn't based on any fact... other than all the other let downs we've had.

The Trust have said they are "optimistic" it will go through this week. Which in my mind leads me to believe they will back the bid. ;)

Ya think?

Are you Marty McFly in disguise? :ph34r:

_41088283_future_203.jpg

I was just guessing, my guess isn't based on any fact... other than all the other let downs we've had.

The Trust have said they are "optimistic" it will go through this week. Which in my mind leads me to believe they will back the bid. ;)

Happy days Babylon, if The Trust are optimistic then that sounds promising, because even though they've come in for a lot of grief. They've not once got ahead of themselves and predicted anything.

I can see January 31st for us being more frantic than August 31st was for Sunderland.

Bids a plenty.

Archived