Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Milan Mandaric has targeted leicester!

Tomorrow is supposed to be the day.

i imagine that a press conference will be announced in the morning, then the press conference will involve the 100% confirmation that MM has taken over the club.

It would also be nice to MM unviel a couple of new signings to steady the boat. ;)

Heres to hoping.

I do also imagine a lot when the shit kicks in.

What? Another "the delay isn't from my end" or "it's frustrating for me because I want the deal to be completed as quickly as possible"??

I think Milan should speed things up as much as he can instead of talking to the Mercury or Sky Sports News about things. Maybe that way things would move a bit quicker? And hopefully get finished sooner?

I meant to say anthingt good, because like you said its been very frustrating up until now. So it will be nice to hear something good rather than mandaric saying more time is wasted

What evidence have you that Roman is 'dodgy' ??

well the word "naiive" would be an understatement if you thought otherwise... my brothers mrs is russian, (he used to live in Moscow...before the Mrs Dudwee conotations)

Allegedly involved in LOADSASHIT!!! you dont "BUY" your towns steelworks at the age of 20 or summut without some slightly dodgy involvement..... :whistle:

Please be tomorrow!!!!!!!

This is just getting silly now and very boring.

Let's get it done please now and we can start getting some players in.

But as the story has unfolded so far, it's obviously going to be just a few more days/ sometime next week.

I meant to say anthingt good, because like you said its been very frustrating up until now. So it will be nice to hear something good rather than mandaric saying more time is wasted

:P

Nah I know what you're saying. I'd definitely be happy to hear something tomorrow, but only if it is a joint statement from MM and the Club confirming the deal has gone through, or setting a definite date for a press conference in relation to the deal.

Other than that I'd rather not hear anything tbh.

Big Tax Bill Payable On any takeover apparently.

Supposedly something to do with the tax deal done by the Administrator with the Inland Revenue in 2003.

Not really disclosed by City. Discovered by MM's due diligence team.

May explain why MM wants to drop the price if he's got to weigh out the taxman.

Only a rumour on Talkingballs.

Make of it what you want.

From the FoxFanzine!

What evidence have you that Roman is 'dodgy' ??

I spent several weeks delving into Abramovitch's past and believe me it is very murky. Our little orphan dropped out of university (Moscow State - the best in Russia) to concentrate on his career in the old Soviet black market. He soon came to the attention of the major players - in particular one, Boris Bereshovski (one of the oligarchs now on the run in London plotting to get rid of Putin). And there's one little story from this time that really sums up Roman.

Boris sent our billionaire-to-be on a little errand as he was a little short of fuel. Roman's task was a simple one but he ballsed it up. All he had to do was 'train jack' a consignment ('000,000's of gallons) of petroleum on its way to the Baltic States in a railway siding. But the silly fool got caught. He never breathed a word though and the judge after carefully considering the evidence (and, allegedly, a massive bribe from an anonymous source) sent him on his merry way to the Forbes Rich List.

The steel plant story is almost certainly apocryphal as the privatisation of state assets only commenced under Yeltsin (might be confused with his attempt to takeover Russia's second largest aluminium producer in the late '90's).

I spent several weeks delving into Abramovitch's past and believe me it is very murky. Our little orphan dropped out of university (Moscow State - the best in Russia) to concentrate on his career in the old Soviet black market. He soon came to the attention of the major players - in particular one, Boris Bereshovski (one of the oligarchs now on the run in London plotting to get rid of Putin). And there's one little story from this time that really sums up Roman.

Boris sent our billionaire-to-be on a little errand as he was a little short of fuel. Roman's task was a simple one but he ballsed it up. All he had to do was 'train jack' a consignment ('000,000's of gallons) of petroleum on its way to the Baltic States in a railway siding. But the silly fool got caught. He never breathed a word though and the judge after carefully considering the evidence (and, allegedly, a massive bribe from an anonymous source) sent him on his merry way to the Forbes Rich List.

The steel plant story is almost certainly apocryphal as the privatisation of state assets only commenced under Yeltsin (might be confused with his attempt to takeover Russia's second largest aluminium producer in the late '90's).

Umm I think he's now called Platon Yelenin!

Guys can someone give me an insight to what is going on?

Well...As Paul was left on his own to look after Oscar the business tycoon learned that money didn’t buy happiness, or love as he and Oscar had fun with a cardboard box and his false leg. Later though, as Steph convinced Lyn that it was a mistake to leave Paul to do so, the mother rushed home and was shocked to see them cuddled up on the sofa dressed as pirates reading a story, instead of the chaos she and her daughter had assumed would be awaiting her.

Finally this week, Toadie phoned Steph and told her that he was staying in Sydney for six months and let Boyd & Janae know that they had to move out as he was moving tenants in whilst he was away. Meanwhile, Loris gave Dylan & Sky $10,000 as an early wedding present and Carmella set out to find Teresa’s baby in order to ask for visitation rights but was shocked to learn that the baby had died three months earlier.

Well...As Paul was left on his own to look after Oscar the business tycoon learned that money didn’t buy happiness, or love as he and Oscar had fun with a cardboard box and his false leg. Later though, as Steph convinced Lyn that it was a mistake to leave Paul to do so, the mother rushed home and was shocked to see them cuddled up on the sofa dressed as pirates reading a story, instead of the chaos she and her daughter had assumed would be awaiting her.

Finally this week, Toadie phoned Steph and told her that he was staying in Sydney for six months and let Boyd & Janae know that they had to move out as he was moving tenants in whilst he was away. Meanwhile, Loris gave Dylan & Sky $10,000 as an early wedding present and Carmella set out to find Teresa’s baby in order to ask for visitation rights but was shocked to learn that the baby had died three months earlier.

lol ffs! so in others words, what your actually saying is.... you know just as much as me.

Are all these names our latest transfer targets?

Guys can someone give me an insight to what is going on? I've read most of this thread looked all over the net and everywhere.

Is the deal supposed to go through Thursday 25th now?

Why would we know anything more than you? Were all in the dark at the moment - no-one really knows anything. :rolleyes:

Guys can someone give me an insight to what is going on? I've read most of this thread looked all over the net and everywhere.

Is the deal supposed to go through Thursday 25th now?

Given the fact that the deal got into play on the 1st of November, we've already passed the 10th Thursday mark. Which means that, in order to complete the deal on the 25th Thursday, we'd have to wait another three and a half months.

So, be patient.

We'll miss the end of the January Transfer Window, piss off a few loyal supporters and witness the tarring and feathering of a few - if not all - current Board members.

The TV and radio stations are all on stand-by.

Somebody give them a wake-up call this Summer.

Royal Tunbridge Wells? :unsure:

I doubt anyone would know where I am in Wales. I'm not sure I do!

Thanks for the insight Alexander.

I'm just banging my head against the wall with all this, I'm sure I'm not alone!

I was looking forward to seeing a few decent signings then I found out Gudjonsson was a target and we couldn't get him!

Archived