Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Milan Mandaric has targeted leicester!

Well...As Paul was left on his own to look after Oscar the business tycoon learned that money didn't buy happiness, or love as he and Oscar had fun with a cardboard box and his false leg. Later though, as Steph convinced Lyn that it was a mistake to leave Paul to do so, the mother rushed home and was shocked to see them cuddled up on the sofa dressed as pirates reading a story, instead of the chaos she and her daughter had assumed would be awaiting her.

Finally this week, Toadie phoned Steph and told her that he was staying in Sydney for six months and let Boyd & Janae know that they had to move out as he was moving tenants in whilst he was away. Meanwhile, Loris gave Dylan & Sky $10,000 as an early wedding present and Carmella set out to find Teresa's baby in order to ask for visitation rights but was shocked to learn that the baby had died three months earlier.

You must start ....(insert verb of choice)........ when you see a question like that...........bloody funny Dave.

I know..your auntie barrr...barrr..raa.. told me! :blink:

:D:P:thumbup:

That was good lol I am impressed. Though surely people are more likely to sh@g sheep in Braunstone or Rowlatts Hill than in Northfields?! :unsure:

Oh, and in other news, Milan is again frustrated with the length of time his coffee drinking session with the LCFC board has lasted.

:D:P:thumbup:

That was good lol I am impressed. Though surely people are more likely to sh@g sheep in Braunstone or Rowlatts Hill than in Northfields?! :unsure:

Oh, and in other news, Milan is again frustrated with the length of time his coffee drinking session with the LCFC board has lasted.

oi!! :unsure::P

Archived