Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Milan Mandaric has targeted leicester!

FFS Another 4 or 5 pages added today and there was me thinking that you lot have been discussing the takeover and announcement that MM has given Kelly £20m to spend??! Never mind, April it is....

:angry::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope none of you buggers are attached to your posts because I'm going to delete them now so that this becomes number 4,000.

I would just like to thank Mandaric, the board, the Trust, members of Foxes Talk, the players over the seasons (but not Josh Low or Andy Johnson), the guys in the burger van, the retarded girl serving in the Kop who can't get a simple order like "One chicken balti pastie and a pint of bitter" right, my wife for being so supportive, the idiots that have given me a job so that I can afford to pay Premiership prices when we get there, Vauxhall for making a smashing family car in the Zafira, McCains for producing the best oven chips, the manufacturers of Tabasco sauce and everyone who knows me *sniff* I love you all...

I hope none of you buggers are attached to your posts because I'm going to delete them now so that this becomes number 4,000.

I would just like to thank Mandaric, the board, the Trust, members of Foxes Talk, the players over the seasons (but not Josh Low or Andy Johnson), the guys in the burger van, the retarded girl serving in the Kop who can't get a simple order like "One chicken balti pastie and a pint of bitter" right, my wife for being so supportive, the idiots that have given me a job so that I can afford to pay Premiership prices when we get there, Vauxhall for making a smashing family car in the Zafira, McCains for producing the best oven chips, the manufacturers of Tabasco sauce and everyone who knows me *sniff* I love you all...

Is that what you settled on .....Ding errr don....sorry a ling? :yawn:

:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

sad.gif

I guess the marijuana is working then.

Archived