Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Milan Mandaric has targeted leicester!

Official Statement

Leicester City have today sent their best wishes to Milan Mandaric after news emerged that his mother has been taken ill.

Mandaric has flown out of the country to comfort his mother, and as a result of that discussions with the Club have been put on 'temporary hold'.

A statement from Mandaric's advisors said: "Due to personal and unforeseen circumstances Milan Mandaric's ongoing negotiations with LCFC have had to be put on temporary hold.

"Milan flew to Europe this morning to be with his 86-year-old mother who has been taken seriously ill in hospital.

"Unfortunately her condition remains unstable and Milan would ask and appreciate people to respect his privacy at a time of worrying personal concern."

A Club Spokesman added: "On behalf of everyone connected with Leicester City Football Club, the Board of Directors, management, players, staff and supporters would like to send their good wishes to Milan Mandaric and his family at this difficult time."

A further statement will follow as and when appropriate.

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~970298,00.html

Maybe his mother had heard rumours of her son Milan was planning to buy another football club, so when Milan revealed he was intending to buy Leicester City for £25 she fainted in sheer horror and fell badly when she discovered the awful truth of her son’s intentions.

Well, there's no doubt any more that the window will be well and truly closed before any deal gets done.

We just never seem to get ahead of the game.

Never mind, MM clearly has more important things to concern him and he has my sympathy and best wishes at such a distressing time.

And does it matter anyway?. We were never going to get promotion this season, for sure.

I actually wonder if it's not meant to be.

Staying up will be a hard enough challenge now so plenty left to focus on.

Perhaps we can close the rumours threat now. :D

Not that I ever read it much.

Well, there's no doubt any more that the window will be well and truly closed before any deal gets done.

We just never seem to get ahead of the game.

Never mind, MM clearly has more important things to concern him and he has my sympathy and best wishes at such a distressing time.

And does it matter anyway?. We were never going to get promotion this season, for sure.

I actually wonder if it's not meant to be.

Staying up will be a hard enough challenge now so plenty left to focus on.

Perhaps we can close the rumours threat now. :D

Not that I ever read it much.

Agreed, unfortunately RK will not use 'youth' to fill the blanks in the squad. I'm not looking forward to the football with an impending relegation battle, also further injuries etc will only make the side more disjointed!!

The thing is. This is now not going to go through by January 31st, which means is there any rush for MM to buy us out until the summer? He might think that if he leaves it for a while then he can get us for even cheaper, but that leaves everyone involved at the club in limbo.

A statement from Mandaric's advisors said: "Due to personal and unforeseen circumstances Milan Mandaric's ongoing negotiations with LCFC have had to be put on temporary hold. :o

"Milan flew to Europe this morning to be with his 86-year-old mother who has been taken seriously ill in hospital. :(

"Unfortunately her condition remains unstable and Milan would ask and appreciate people to respect his privacy at a time of worrying personal concern."

Maybe his mother had heard rumours of her son Milan was planning to buy another football club, so when Milan revealed he was intending to buy Leicester City for £25 she fainted in sheer horror and fell badly when she discovered the awful truth of her son’s intentions.

Haha!

Probably not far from the truth!

Lets have a link then, if his mother is still alive then I'm not surpised she's sick seeing as he's 70 next year.

Apparently grandma and great grandma are doing great :blink:

I hope his mum gets well soon but I am a little surprised that his legal team cant carry on negotiations and call him on the phone if anything crops up.

THIS WAS MEANT TO BE DONE AND DUSTED OR AS GOOD AS WASNT IT??

I still think there is more to the story and will be surprised if he takes over our club until the seasons end where he will make a renewed smaller bid as our desperation sets in. :dunno:

there is no reason for the deal to be off.

who and where did it say otherwise.

its all very misleading the conflicting posts.

what exactly have radio leicester said???

The fact that we are taking an eternity to conclude the deal would be enough in certain peoples minds to think "f**k this". OK I admit we dont know what portion of that is down to MM himself but we are messing up bigtime.

I just hope that MM isnt a religous man and doesnt think that his mum falling ill is a sign from above :rolleyes:

Archived