Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Milan Mandaric has targeted leicester!

What makes you say that?

...because it is morning. Morning has broken, like the first morning. Unless you're good at daydreaming like the daydreamer in Sharkboy and Lavagirl then the dreamtime is over. Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird :thumbup:

...because it is morning. Morning has broken, like the first morning. Unless you're good at daydreaming like the daydreamer in Sharkboy and Lavagirl then the dreamtime is over. Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird :thumbup:

I know all of those songs!!!

Oh, those were the days...

Come on people.

We've waited all this time for this day. MM has gone over so many hurdles to get to this point. He is not going to pull out !

Today is going to be a massive day in our clubs history.

Keep the Faith.

What day are you talking about? The past three months have been a sole succession of daylight and nighttime.

As for the "massive day", you're right.

This will be another great day without anything happening.

What day are you talking about? The past three months have been a sole succession of daylight and nighttime.

As for the "massive day", you're right.

This will be another great day without anything happening.

Well we'll have to wait and see won't we.

Big Tax Bill Payable On any takeover apparently.

Supposedly something to do with the tax deal done by the Administrator with the Inland Revenue in 2003.

Not really disclosed by City. Discovered by MM's due diligence team.

May explain why MM wants to drop the price if he's got to weigh out the taxman.

Only a rumour on Talkingballs.

Make of it what you want.

From the FoxFanzine!

Response from Foxes Trust

We don't believe that to be the case. Yes the club did have a potential liability relating to Administration. But this had a two year expiry, so would doubt this is one of the reasons for the delay.

I think that the relative silence on the matter over the last couple of days is actually a good sign ...

I reckon that if it was going tits up, Milan would have been all over the media complaining. I also reckon that the time just prior to the announcement would have to be quiet because of some legal stuff (I did this kind of thing at Uni, and something rings a bell ...)

I think that the relative silence on the matter over the last couple of days is actually a good sign ...

I reckon that if it was going tits up, Milan would have been all over the media complaining. I also reckon that the time just prior to the announcement would have to be quiet because of some legal stuff (I did this kind of thing at Uni, and something rings a bell ...)

You certainly know your stuff!!! :thumbup:

that is much reassuring now we know that.

Archived