Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Chicken Balti Pie

True and true.

I know PP don't cook the pies - but as we are probably their showpiece sponsorship, I thought they may be concerned that LCFC caterers were not doing their products justice.

And yes, some away grounds have worse queues. I just think football fans generally endure a lot of crap service. Expectations are low.

I don't think they really care all that much to be honest, people are still stupid enough to buy the pies knowing full well they'll taste like crap and be cold. :rolleyes:

And they have plenty of bigger fish to fry than LCFC!!

I was a team leader in one of the old kiosk in Filbert Street,

I can't believe the standards of service has nose dived to such an extent!

If stocks were running low when i was there, I would personally make runs to the stock room, and if needs be I would get stocks from other parts of the stadium to make sure we had enough!

Oh, and my food was always piping hot!!!

never tried the balti though :ph34r:

At least you got one. Couldn't be bothered last night 'cos at the Palace game they'd ran out within 10 mins of first half ending. Really shabby show.Don't the caterers talk to the ticket office so they can be a bit smarter with their supply and demand.

Smarter .....thats the clue employ staff with a bit more nouse. They think we've all eaten a bowl of stupid for breakfast.

At least you got one. Couldn't be bothered last night 'cos at the Palace game they'd ran out within 10 mins of first half ending. Really shabby show.Don't the caterers talk to the ticket office so they can be a bit smarter with their supply and demand.

Smarter .....thats the clue employ staff with a bit more nouse. They think we've all eaten a bowl of stupid for breakfast.

You could play spot the brain cell with the catering staff. :rolleyes:

The best one last night was that I wanted a cheese burger, but they had ran out of cheese burgers!!! They had plenty of beef burgers but no cheese burgers!!!! You'd think if they had a more than 1 brain cell between them they could have just added some fcuking cheese to the burgers!!! Everyone was getting well angry!

You know it's a poor catering job when you have to ask the question "well, what have you got??" after them telling you "we don't have any of those left" over and over again :D

quiz1065outcome1.jpg

They smelt like cat food last night... If you sit in the east stand or the F2 corner its best to go outside for any food, its quicker and they taste alot better, but still shite.

Yeah all the food smells like shit. I hate those fooking hot dogs, when someone is eating one of those near you it's like smelling heated up vomit.

If you ever get a pint it's always warm and watered down and just tastes like plastic. What ever happened to the large bottles of Carlsberg and Fosters they used to serve..??

The burgers and hot dogs from the vans outside are ok but 1million times better than the dog muck food they serve up in the Walkers.

Yeah all the food smells like shit. I hate those fooking hot dogs, when someone is eating one of those near you it's like smelling heated up vomit.

If you ever get a pint it's always warm and watered down and just tastes like plastic. What ever happened to the large bottles of Carlsberg and Fosters they used to serve..??

The burgers and hot dogs from the vans outside are ok but 1million times better than the dog muck food they serve up in the Walkers.

But apart from that........

:ph34r:

The Balti Pies were legendary in the first 2 seasons at the Walkers - they have gone downhill since then!

Spot on.

I had a chicken n mushroom at the Palace game.

It was cold on the outside and at least 450 degrees in the middle. Also there appeared to be no chicken or mushroom in it, just some vaguely chicken-and-mushroom tasting volcanic temperature goo.

Have away fans been allowed booze again then? I thought we stopped that in the first season when the Forest fans started trying to break through the barriers in the concources both ends to attack the L1ers on one side and children on the other.

Archived