Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

QPR Match Thread

Definitely be in yellow.

And you git... stealing my thunder. :(

COME ON YOU BLUES YELLOWS!

:scarf::jump::bounce::banana:

:D

I know how you feel - someone did it to me on a congratulatory thread the other day. :(

Think it's gonna be 1-1 tomorrow, they'll score a late equaliser.

From the BBC Sport Website:

QPR midfielders Marc Bircham (hamstring) and Martin Rowlands (calf) are hoping to shake off slight injuries for the visit of Leicester.

Gareth Ainsworth and Paul Furlong are likely to miss out as they are still building up match fitness.

Leicester goalkeeper Conrad Logan could be restored to the line-up after recovering from a finger injury.

They may also be boosted by the return of Darren Kenton, Danny Tiatto and Levi Porter from injury and illness.

Shame on LWICD, he lost his position as match thread starter :P

It's gotta be a win for City tomorrow after the midweek game on Tuesday, time to make us all proud again methinks :D:yesyes:

2-1 to the City I'll say, we struggle keeping clean sheets when we score lol

Still, whatever team we end up putting out, COME ON THE BLUE BOYS WEARING YELLOW!!!!!! :bounce::dance:

nana2.gif:banana:nana2.gif:banana:nana2.gif:banana:nana2.gif:banana:

Yup, going with few mates (lcfc4theprem is one) on Fox Travel. You going?

Not going down tomorrow, a little bit too busy and funds are a little bit too tight (birthdays for people coming up in the next week and a half) :(

Bet you'll have a right laugh - it's meant to be a good day out :thumbup:

Not going down tomorrow, a little bit too busy and funds are a little bit too tight (birthdays for people coming up in the next week and a half) :(

Bet you'll have a right laugh - it's meant to be a good day out :thumbup:

Hopefully, Not too sure how long it takes to get there, but the coaches leave at 10 so i'm thinking we'll get there a bit too early abd end up just doing nothing for about an hour. Could be wrong though, my sense of direction and things are terrible lol

Important game and one we should be aiming to win after the Palace and Villa games... QPR can be a tough team to play away to, but then again so can Leeds and last season we came away from some tough away fixtures with pionts so we I'm hopful... was Hughes fit? If both he and Tiatto are then I'd imagine that one of them would replace Stearman in midfield, with Stearman back at right-back, Weso in the holding role and Sylla and Welsh on the wings... Question is, if Stearman goes back to rightback, where would Kenton go? or would he be parked on the bench?

Archived