Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

How many of our players are currently

Playing for whom?

Leicester have already beaten Spurs and Charlton relatively recently and gone to extra time with top six teams Villa and Bolton.

So what's the big myth about the Premiership? At the bottom end of the table pretty well all of the regulars could cope. At the top end, none of them cos Kissa couldn't get away with such bad distribution. In the middle, Kisnorbo would be one and the only others would be Logan and Porter.

Everyone will doubtless mock me but Porter would probably find it easier to use his passing and moving skills in the Premiership - with others around him who are better at passing and moving than many of his current team-mates. Nils said how great it was to have Porter around - and he's played Premiership.

The ball is retained much more patiently in the Premiership and attackers run into much better positions and demand passes to feet. All that would suit Porter no problem.

Logan would adjust I have no doubt . Stearman might well manage too but I doubt if any of our lads would hold down a place as first choice strikers. Ironically, I believe only Dodds might have a chance but you wonder if he'll ever even get a chance with us. But he is a natural goalscorer.

Skills - Already has prem experience amd proved the other night against Villa he can do it.

Maybury - Some might disagree, but I think he has got the fundemantals to make it in the premiership.

Hume - I don't think he would set it on fire just yet, but he's got bags of potential

Fryatt - when we create more chances with a better midfield behind him, he will be a world beater.

Kisnorbo - Could become a Mr Consistent at a high level

Stearman - jury's still out, the balls in his court.

I think hendo could also become awesome with a bit of luck and confidence.

Weso - goes without saying.

It says now though. In the future possibly yes, but not now. ;)

Can't see why Logan would have a problem. He's already a big, strong goalkeeper who's been learning his trade for a long time.

It is not the spectacular saves that impressses me most about Logan it's his general presence and concentration.

I'm not for a moment saying he's at his peak. But he seems solid enough.

Weso? Not quite yet. He's still got some confidence to build.

Can't see why Logan would have a problem. He's already a big, strong goalkeeper who's been learning his trade for a long time.

It is not the spectacular saves that impressses me most about Logan it's his general presence and concentration.

I'm not for a moment saying he's at his peak. But he seems solid enough.

Weso? Not quite yet. He's still got some confidence to build.

logan s kicking is a bit sloppy sometimes mind you...

There are plenty of reasons why nisse would maybe play better in the prem as evidenced against villa.

thing is technique and mental capacity is v different...i believe that stearman and weso would be the best prem players

Logan

Kisnorbo

Stearman

McAuley

McCarthy

Kenton

Wesolowski

Tiatto

Hume

Fryatt

Porter

Not necessarily first teamers could be just bench warmers. ;):thumbup:

so

logan

Kenton, Kisnorbo, Mcarthy, McAuley

porter, Wesolowki, Stearman, tiatto

Hume and Fryatt

We have a premiership quality team? yet we struggle to create against mid table championship opponents.

Now

Hume, Kisnorbo, Logan

Potentially

Fryatt, Weso, stearman, Porter

This team would be instantly relegated without trace. They are in no way equipped or anywhere good enough for Premiership football. A couple of the younger players might progress but this side needs virtually dismantling and starting again with some seriously experienced campaigners.

logan s kicking is a bit sloppy sometimes mind you...

There are plenty of reasons why nisse would maybe play better in the prem as evidenced against villa.

thing is technique and mental capacity is v different...i believe that stearman and weso would be the best prem players

I'd agree - they both clearly read the game so well - which counts so much more in the prem.

But a fair few of the others might be worth a gamble. Kis, McAuley and Williams at the top of the heap.

Archived