Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

How many of our players are currently

so

logan

Kenton, Kisnorbo, Mcarthy, McAuley

porter, Wesolowki, Stearman, tiatto

Hume and Fryatt

We have a premiership quality team? yet we struggle to create against mid table championship opponents.

Now

Hume, Kisnorbo, Logan

Potentially

Fryatt, Weso, stearman, Porter

Not necessarily first teamers could be just bench warmers. ;):thumbup:

:rolleyes:

Williams would be better in the premiership. I don't think Hughes would look out of his depth their either. It's in the Championship they look cr ap - they don't have the bottle for it.

Kisnorbo too, obviously.

Whoever mentioned Hammond is so wrong it's not even funny. Seek medical attention. You're mental as fu ck.

The following players wouldn't look out of place in the squad of a mid table side.

Kisnorbo

Potentially- Logan, Stearman and Weso. Possibly Hume who looks unbelievable on some days and ineffectual on others.

Everyone else could ofcourse make it into a Watford/Sheffield Utd side as one of their squad players. But that isn't good enough for the premiership because they are gonna get relegated.

Seriously if we had 11 premeirship class players we wouldn't be 16th in the Championship or wherever we are.

The following players wouldn't look out of place in the squad of a mid table side.

Kisnorbo

Potentially- Logan, Stearman and Weso. Possibly Hume who looks unbelievable on some days and ineffectual on others.

Everyone else could ofcourse make it into a Watford/Sheffield Utd side as one of their squad players. But that isn't good enough for the premiership because they are gonna get relegated.

Seriously if we had 11 premeirship class players we wouldn't be 16th in the Championship or wherever we are.

listen what we need is a better set of coaches to get more out of these guys....then the jury is out. because some players are so bad it is unbelievable...aj etc which worries a lot

Kisnorbo, obviously, and maybe Hume on a good day.

And Logan, McCarthy, Weso, Stearman and Fryatt might reach that level within the next two years.

Both players and manager need time to develop. Whether they'll be given it under a new regime is the big unanswered question...

And no one rates the Rabbit! Good enough for Celtic but our 3rd choice ..... what a relief!

I think Kisnorbo and Williams are our class acts with Hume close behind. The future ones will be in the prem when they show they're good enough to get us there (Weso/Porter/Logan/Macauley/Fryatt and Stearman). The rest of the first team are either past it or not good enough.

With all these premier quality players it begs the questions:

Why are they playing for LCFC in the Championship?

Why have no Premier Teams come in for them?

Why are we 14th in the Championship with just 4 wins from 14 games?

I think some people are deluding themselves.

And thats the bottom line, cuz DavieG said so.

And thats the bottom line, cuz DavieG said so.

Absolutely :P

Well as I don't consider myself an expert in that sense it's just my view after applying some logic to the question, as in reality unless we get promoted some time soon we'll probably never know the answer.

Could be:

Because some good players are having to carry some bad ones in every game.

Because they've only recently shown they can compete against Premiership quality.

Because Kelly's hard-to-beat tactics make draws more likely than the wins our team is perfectly capable of.

Oh yes and:

They play for Leicester because gets them closer to God (now identified as a Leicester fan) :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Top teams haven't come in because no Premiership team would wish to upset God.

And we're 14th because God doesn't want to seem too biased and because Kelly has not yet released his "sustained attacking" plan B.

Could be:

Because they've only recently shown they can compete against Premiership quality.

Because Kelly's hard-to-beat tactics make draws more likely than the wins our team is perfectly capable of.

Oh yes and:

They play for Leicester because gets them closer to God (now identified as a Leicester fan) :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

And we're 14th because God doesn't want to seem too biased and because Kelly has not yet released his "sustained attacking" plan B.

A few questions must also be asked:

Would god accept second place, let alone 14th

Would he let RK's tactics, stop us from being 14th

God would never let the likes of MDV, Hamill and others wear a city shirt!!

If god is a city fan, he obviouslt is punishing city for past bad deeds (maming David PLeat manager) :ph34r:

Could be:

Oh yes and:

But surely a good premiership scout would be able to see through all that, after all I was one of the first to recognise Kiso hidden talents and I'm no expert :cool:

Perhaps it's God keeping the vultures off ready for when we make our assualt on the Prem in 2007

But surely a good premiership scout would be able to see through all that, after all I was one of the first to recognise Kiso hidden talents and I'm no expert :cool:

Perhaps it's God keeping the vultures off ready for when we make our assualt on the Prem in 2007

You're an expert DavieG. Anyone who could pick Kisnorbo out as a good player the way he performed in midfield has a sharp eye. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Not next year or the year after but now.

...............and who if any do you think will be targeted by Premiership clubs when the window opens

Can we lock this thread so it's visible only to registered users (no guests, no anonymous users)? :P

Archived