Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Jobs for the new boy

MM's takeover looks inevitable. So what do fans think his priorities should be?. Make your Christmas wish around the new regime as you see it, and what you think their priorities should be.

A takeover looks inevitable. So what do fans think his priorities should be?. Make your Christmas wish around the new regime as you see it, and what you think their priorities should be.

:ph34r:

Get the Stadium Debt sorted first, thats the priority for me.

Then look to the squad, see how the players react to the new ownership, now that we have some sort of light at the end of the tunnel and they know their places are under threat they may perform to their maximum. Just get some stability in the club first and stop losing money would be the priority for me.

I'd get Neil Shipperly in on loan from Sheff Utd, gives us another option up front and will bag a fair few in this division, even just to come off the bench.

Get someone ideally whos versatile on both wings and someone with a bit of creativity in the middle.

Bryan Hughes would be an excellent signing, can play all over midfield (if FM2007 is to be believed).

Hartley i'd have to say no, has looked average whenever i've seen him.

Hughes is very good and I think he wants out of Charlton.

Hartley has been one of Scotland's best players over the past season or so. I know it's an SPL player but he's done the business at international level on a regular basis. He also wants out of Hearts, might be a little old though.

Hughes is very good and I think he wants out of Charlton.

Hartley has been one of Scotland's best players over the past season or so. I know it's an SPL player but he's done the business at international level on a regular basis. He also wants out of Hearts, might be a little old though.

Hughes is a genuine box to box midfielder. Tenacity, energy and an eye for goal.

Undoubtedly we need a creative midfielder to sit in front of Weso, when fit, or Tiatto, in central midfield. He can then feed Hume or Fryatt. Not worried about up front.

After that a right winger.

Frankly they are the only two positions that concern me.

Get rid of Low (car boot sale) Get rid of Johnson. Get rid of either Hughes or Williams and keep one to warm the bench. Keep Sylla to warm the bench. Williams could/should have made that creative midfielder role his own, but a mix of injury and lethargy suggest he never will.

Thanks Santa!

We need him, I think he'd be quality. He's 30 now, but he's still got a lot to offer. What we need and not out of our league in terms of getting him either.

I can think of better players :D

But seeing as our manangement wont look abroad for players, he's the kind of player I'd like to see Rob Kelly looking at.

EDIT: Also whether he is out of our league or not is dependant on who takes up the hot seat at the Valley. He's hardly been left out this season and certain managers may see him as part of their plan.

Hughes isn't a bad shout!!

David Healy??????? £Â£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£

Hartson if fit and available?

Harton lol I've seen him in the pub more than I have on the pitch.

I remember, about a month ago West Brom had a home game, Hartson was left out and he spent the whole day in the Sholder of Mutton in Ashby De La Zouch :whistle:

No thank you. No wonder he's struggling to make the team.

Archived